Transfers and country

Here you can talk about wanted and upcoming game features

Moderators: Moderator, Programmer

HamburgIrish
Assistant Coach

Transfers and country

Post by HamburgIrish »

I would like to see a new category that allows the ability to purchase a player from the transfer market by the players country.

For example, if a person is looking for a specific position (CM) and age group (24-26), there should be a choice to see the position by country (ie:) Republic of Ireland. This way if a team manager wants to add to his squads nationality, it would be easier with this transfer by country choice.

I hope this is possible to implement some day!

Hamburg Irish
Red_Army_Squad
Team President

Post by Red_Army_Squad »

This has been asked many times before. I don't know if the admins are doing anything with it, but as far as I know this feature isn't really high on the todo list, asuming it is on the list.
Helios
Team Board Member

Post by Helios »

They maybe considered it as a unnecessary feature. I think it is a good feature actually.
Hysteria

Turkish Moderator
Red_Army_Squad
Team President

Post by Red_Army_Squad »

Just get a youthcoordinator from the country you want your players to come from and the problem is solved. And anyway eventually you will have to buy players from other countries cause there are more good players from Belgium and Chech Rep. then players from Ireland or something.
Helios
Team Board Member

Post by Helios »

You are right but that will take a long time and more money to have the player that you want. This feature will be for the managers who wants the things right away.
Hysteria

Turkish Moderator

Return to “Requested / Upcoming features”