Substitutes

Here you can talk about wanted and upcoming game features

Moderators: Moderator, Programmer

Red_Army_Squad
Team President

Substitutes

Post by Red_Army_Squad »

Since this the question of adding this feature has been asked many times before I will just copy the link to the last topic on this feature.
http://forum.soccerproject.com/viewtopi ... ubstitutes

Just keeping the idea flowing :lol:
Maybe someone knows if it's on the todo list?
Paul_G
Team Board Member

Re: Substitutes

Post by Paul_G »

Red_Army_Squad wrote:Since this the question of adding this feature has been asked many times before I will just copy the link to the last topic on this feature.
http://forum.soccerproject.com/viewtopi ... ubstitutes

Just keeping the idea flowing :lol:
Maybe someone knows if it's on the todo list?
Well as was said before, the problem is that we can't be sure how the 90 minutes of play are calculated. First, the way the games are run might not allow for conditional statements, and second, it might make the sim times significantly longer. If we're talking about trading speed for functionality then you have to choose which functions you add very carefully. We already see complaints about sim times on occasion.

If it is possible to add this (and more importantly, be able to change tactics on the fly) without a big trade off, then absolutely I would like to see it.

At one brief point in the past, America...
At one brief point in the future, the world?
Red_Army_Squad
Team President

Post by Red_Army_Squad »

Yeah I know it's hard like silverblast said before. But substitutes are useless now unless someone is injured...
silverblast
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Post by silverblast »

Let's start with being able to set individual orders for all 5 substitutes every game... :wink:
The Arbiters - F.73

Previously: Olimpia Piraeus - H.171

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools - D. Adams, 2009.
Red_Army_Squad
Team President

Post by Red_Army_Squad »

Is it possible to make something that players get injured during a simulation so they can be replaced and after the simulation they are not injred anymore?
Or if a player reaches 75% fitness he will be replaced. I know this can be made with 'if' and 'then'.

Like I said substitutes are useless, they don't get any exp. or moral. But if you would let them play it will be not only good for the substitutes but also for the players on the pitch cause they get to rest a bit longer.
TSY
Team Manager

Post by TSY »

this is a website game. If you really want this, get a champion manager cd and install on your com! lol
Helios
Team Board Member

Post by Helios »

The real fun of it is to play it against your friends all around the world. To get to know people from different countries..this is SoccerProject spirit.
Hysteria

Turkish Moderator
unicool
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Post by unicool »

But if you would let them play it will be not only good for the substitutes but also for the players on the pitch cause they get to rest a bit longer.
only if the condition formula will be changed.like it is now the players lose 15-20% and gain 15% after the game.if they play or not they get 15%.if the player play 90 min or 50 in the first 11 he will lose between 15 and 20.this is not affecting anything.if the substitutes don't get any point of moral or condition draw is only a new thing that would not help managers with nothing.to implement this you have to change a lot the game engine.the individual orders are good for the substitutes.i support this ideea.
"Prostia inseamna sa faci acelasi lucru in mod repetat, asteptand rezultate diferite!"
"Liga a IV-a, seria a II-a, locul 3, ca să vadă toată țara unde-i Poli Timișoara!"
Red_Army_Squad
Team President

Post by Red_Army_Squad »

Yes I also support silverblasts idea, but still when you have it, it is useless unless someone gets injured. I don't know what has to be done if you want to have substitutes, but I think whatever it is, it has to be implented so they won't be useless anymore...

Return to “Requested / Upcoming features”