Little shields a bit upper

Here you can talk about wanted and upcoming game features

Moderators: Moderator, Programmer

RubioJefe
Coach

Little shields a bit upper

Post by RubioJefe »

I see that the little shields (of both teams about to play next game) are too low in the page.
It´s impossible to see them complete. That´s why I consider it would be much better to put them at a bit higher distance respect from where they are now. There is some empty space there to make this possible. Thanks.
************RubioJefe************
***Manager de Dioses o Demonios***

Zé da Silva
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Re: Little shields a bit upper

Post by Zé da Silva »

RubioJefe wrote:I see that the little shields (of both teams about to play next game) are too low in the page.
It´s impossible to see them complete.
It wouldn't if people obeyed the limitations:

Code: Select all

Small logo:
(External) link to a jpeg or gif representing the logo of your team (max 150x75).
RubioJefe wrote:There is some empty space there to make this possible.
Depending on the screen resolution, there might not. With 1024x768 (the minimum recommended by SP), the space occupied is already too much.
RubioJefe
Coach

Post by RubioJefe »

I know the limitations imposed, that´s why I wrote this, thinking of a benefit in size, making a little change in the space assigned for shields.
Maybe something more square, the image would fit perfectly.

Instead of 150 x 75 it could be 100 x 100 for example.

I play with this resolution also (1024x768) and I consider there is some space available.
Anyways, I just made an idea, it was never my intention to complain about this game, which I consider one of the best managers online. cheers.
************RubioJefe************
***Manager de Dioses o Demonios***

Paul_G
Team Board Member

Re: Little shields a bit upper

Post by Paul_G »

RubioJefe wrote:I see that the little shields (of both teams about to play next game) are too low in the page.
It´s impossible to see them complete. That´s why I consider it would be much better to put them at a bit higher distance respect from where they are now. There is some empty space there to make this possible. Thanks.
I agree with this... I never see them either. And if people can't see them, then what's the point of having them?

I'm thinking maybe the images on that page could be half the size that they are now.

At one brief point in the past, America...
At one brief point in the future, the world?

Return to “Requested / Upcoming features”