2.No,is a bad ideea!
5%

Total votes: 21

unicool
Member of the Soccer Project Association

punishment for swearing other managers?

Post by unicool »

i would like to see the opinion of other managers about this:

in game you receive a message with swearins all kind.from your forefathers to your unborn strains.i propose a punishment for that kind of manager.a 2 weeks ban in game and if he backsliding a permanent ban in game.some managers allows them a lot of words against another manager at his manager position cover(or division cover).because they believe that if they are in a higher division nobody will take a measure against them because they are "old players".

P.S:the proof will be a screen shot with the message on forum and the translation in english of what it says.also other managers from that country will see and announce if the translation is good or not.
"Prostia inseamna sa faci acelasi lucru in mod repetat, asteptand rezultate diferite!"
"Liga a IV-a, seria a II-a, locul 3, ca să vadă toată țara unde-i Poli Timișoara!"
warchilde

Post by warchilde »

totaly agree with you..it's just a game..if you can't take it...quit!
Frrfrr
Team Board Member

Post by Frrfrr »

In the rules there is requirement that you should respect other managers. So I thought I cant swear or make dirty offences vs other players due to ban.

Thats good news there is no such a rule and that I may to say to anyone what I think without any ban thread. Seems I was too polite without any reason. I love to swear on the guy who is an ass :)

thx for info that sheriffs do not ban this behaviour!
unicool

Post by unicool »

I love to swear on the guy who is an ass
is like a murderer say that love to kill other murderers.what is the first murderer?....answer:same like others.when you swear a guy without a reason must be banned in my opinion.ex:a manager send you a PM and ask you about a player that is not on TL but is a good young from your team.you reply to him and say that the player is not for sale because you need him for next seasons.the other manager respond to you with swearings.i think that the first one is a manager that we don't need in a game.first this is a game....and second it is a competition.trought a international game you take contact with a lot of people.interracial relations are all over in a game like SP.we must be nice with other people.
"Prostia inseamna sa faci acelasi lucru in mod repetat, asteptand rezultate diferite!"
"Liga a IV-a, seria a II-a, locul 3, ca să vadă toată țara unde-i Poli Timișoara!"
x42bn6
Team Manager

Post by x42bn6 »

Flaming and trolling should be dealt with with bans or some sort of punishment. We are a community and we are not managers like Mourinho. Lest we have people going round insulting every single newcomer who joins the game. If you haven't got anything good to say, then don't say anything.

That said, I don't think psyching up is a bad thing. I would say that, "You're going to lose the next match against me!" is a bad thing (though I would think that, "You're going to lose the next match against me and you are going to burn in Hell!" is unacceptable). Most cases tend to be clear-cut - but the sheriffs should not become a complaints department for hurt feelings.
kennyanu

Post by kennyanu »

ok...i want to know who voted no and who voted yes. stop beeing anonymous. lets put a end to this story. people swering in the game....on the forum.....its a game after alll :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
Revenit :)
cercel_jr

Post by cercel_jr »

I totally agree. Voted yes. Also I was in this situation right here on the global part of the forum and I didn't like it. That manager was banned for discrimination, very dirty words and stuff like that, for no reason.
Manager: cyp
Team: Fotbal Club Botosani

May the random be with me!
rood
Team President

Post by rood »

my vote was yes! I would vote the same 1000 times!
I have got into this kind of situation about one week ago ...game msg.
Some ass was calling me names becouse I have joined his opened Cup.

BTW...I have saved his last msg. :wink:
It is physically impossible for PIGS, to look up into the sky!
x42bn6
Team Manager

Post by x42bn6 »

I think it's obvious that being nasty should be punished. But not everyone is nice. Not being nice shouldn't be punished (could well be a sore loser or a taunt) but there is an implicit line that shouldn't be crossed - and that is common sense.
warchilde

Post by warchilde »

i voted yes...explained above why :wink:

Return to “Requested / Upcoming features”