LAYOUT - CUSTOMIZATION

Here you can talk about wanted and upcoming game features

Moderators: Moderator, Programmer

PipkiN
Member of the Soccer Project Association

LAYOUT - CUSTOMIZATION

Post by PipkiN »

Hi everybody,
I cooperate with Sjarel about the SP new layout and about the customization of it. A friend of mine is skilled in doing this and has a free time, so he is now able to work on SP vizualization.

I'd like you to post here your ideas for graphic customization of SP - colours, pictures, etc..

Let the discussion be in other topics, post here your ideas only. Thanks.
playing in C2
Turnaj Slaná baterka
Geronimo

Post by Geronimo »

I will promote this topic also in the dutch part of the forum. Alot of complainers there, maybe they can give you some info about their ideas.
PipkiN

Post by PipkiN »

Geronimo wrote:I will promote this topic also in the dutch part of the forum. Alot of complainers there, maybe they can give you some info about their ideas.
Yes, post there a link to this topic, ideas are welcome.

Now waiting for your ideas.
playing in C2
Turnaj Slaná baterka
Celtic'85

Post by Celtic'85 »

I think the new lay-out is fine, only a lot of grey and blue in the background. Idea : Maybe we can bring some colour to the quick menu buttons on the left, like for example a golden money bag for our bookkeeping or a red cross on a white doctor's bag for the injuries.
Momenteel in C.7
Celtic 85
PipkiN

Post by PipkiN »

Celtic'85 wrote:I think the new lay-out is fine, only a lot of grey and blue in the background. Idea : Maybe we can bring some colour to the quick menu buttons on the left, like for example a golden money bag for our bookkeeping or a red cross on a white doctor's bag for the injuries.
Written in my notebook, will be the first thing to do ;)
playing in C2
Turnaj Slaná baterka
robert
Team Board Member

Post by robert »

I agree with different colors on the menu buttons on the left.
-----------------
Robert
Manager of VIF FC
OLD_NICK
Coach

Post by OLD_NICK »

ok
may be opportunity to move the "ranking bar" to the right part of the screen (I just loved when logon to see straight way what is goin on in my division)
Manager: THE_DEVIL
Team: DEEP_SPACE

S13 - 7 in H.1044
S14 - 1 in H.1044
S15 - 2 in G.348
S16 - 2 in F.116
S17 - 15 in E.39
S18 - 7 in F.116
S19 - 9 in F.116
S20 - 2 in F.116
S21 - ? in E.39
Zé da Silva

Post by Zé da Silva »

OLD_NICK wrote:ok
may be opportunity to move the "ranking bar" to the right part of the screen (I just loved when logon to see straight way what is goin on in my division)
SoccerProject.com wrote:We understand for example that managers find it a pity to see the rankings disapear on the right. Nevertheless we feel that it was really important to avoid horizontal scrollbars as much as possible.
So that'd be quite difficult to be arranged.
sljivovica

Post by sljivovica »

How about a "classic" look?

Simply the new lay-out with the classic colors?
I won't use it, but maybe a lot of the complaining managers will ;-)
I guess changing only the colours couls be pretty easy, right?
FC Wageningen
S2: started in E.34
S13 - S19..: B.2
S20..: A!! (12th)
S21 - S22: B.2
S23..: A!! (15e)
S24-26: B.2 (12e)
S27 & onwards: C-division and lower.
Currently (S41): E.45
PipkiN

Post by PipkiN »

sljivovica wrote:How about a "classic" look?

Simply the new lay-out with the classic colors?
I won't use it, but maybe a lot of the complaining managers will ;-)
I guess changing only the colours couls be pretty easy, right?
Yes it is pretty easy, already my friend is working on it. (He said "oh dear I get more and more sick with more and more eyetime spent watching the screen") :)
playing in C2
Turnaj Slaná baterka
elari
Team Board Member

Post by elari »

from another topic
elari wrote:new yout
- is not eyefriendly - too few contrast (similar colortones).
- lineup manager needs bigger monitor than oldone needed, even my 1280x1024 on 19" screen isn't enogh. so i hope the second (or third) layout will be for users with smaller amount of pixels on monitor.

these are 2 big problems in new design for me.
so, maybe some compact version?
mikky4
Team Manager

Post by mikky4 »

the new layout is fine just needs more color as many have said like the gold money bag which has been suggested and many other things that can make it better to look at..... just add more attractive colors aoart from that the new layout is great
PipkiN

Post by PipkiN »

We are already making those icons and the graphic style of the pitch will also suffer some changes :)
playing in C2
Turnaj Slaná baterka
X-Tenzo

Post by X-Tenzo »

I would like to have the classification back on the right site separate from the gamemenu. Now these two menu's aren't visible at once, and that's anoying me.

The skills from each player have been shortened, and they changed the lines in blocks. It looks terible when i look at my players, it's like there global class is been decreased with a few precent. So bring those lines back to the normal size without that blocks please!

All backgrounds are too white, and if they used some colors, I don't like them very much. There's no structure or glory in these simple colors. Take some Vista or XP like colors in spite of the current colors.

They used all straight lines without any curves, and that makes it a big square thing. I would like to see some roundings between the cells.

The most things i'm accostumed to now, but the things above have too change in my perspective.

thanks!
Wanted: Youthplayers, Hiddenskill and mainskills minimum 280 together, aggression <20%
Zé da Silva

Post by Zé da Silva »

X-Tenzo wrote:I would like to have the classification back on the right site separate from the gamemenu. Now these two menu's aren't visible at once, and that's anoying me.
SoccerProject.com wrote:We understand for example that managers find it a pity to see the rankings disapear on the right. Nevertheless we feel that it was really important to avoid horizontal scrollbars as much as possible.
X-Tenzo wrote:The skills from each player have been shortened, and they changed the lines in blocks. It looks terible when i look at my players, it's like there global class is been decreased with a few precent. So bring those lines back to the normal size without that blocks please!
PipkiN wrote:Now in this moment I realized why there are the cubes - because there were complains about nonrealistic long of each bar, while 78% was once about 2mm more in the bar than in otner case. I think that this problem is solved now
X-Tenzo wrote:All backgrounds are too white, and if they used some colors, I don't like them very much. There's no structure or glory in these simple colors. Take some Vista or XP like colors in spite of the current colors.

They used all straight lines without any curves, and that makes it a big square thing. I would like to see some roundings between the cells.
That might be edited once we are able to have different css files.

Return to “Requested / Upcoming features”