Rename Czech forum to Czech & Slovak

Here you can talk about wanted and upcoming game features

Moderators: Moderator, Programmer

Paul-X
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Post by Paul-X »

Dutch / Nederlands (N is smaller)
Czech/Slovak (SVK is smaller)
where is the problem??? IN YOU :oops: :?
Old - Paul-X - FK Sasowa - DELETED!!
. 3 long years without SP :)
. 3 dlhé roky bez SP :)
New - Palinoslav - FC 14 Slavia Pohan- Active and ready to faking comeback!! :D

Sláva Slovanom!! Kosovo je Srbija!!!
unicool

Post by unicool »

I really do not see the reason for such hostility from PipkiN and Unicool to this request
i am not against.i am neutral because i am romanian and i do not know the problems or something about czech forum.i just sayed that if you post on global forum post in english so all the users can read.i just read the opinions and if i have something to say i will say.untill then i hope that all czechs and slovakians that post here will do it in english.
"Prostia inseamna sa faci acelasi lucru in mod repetat, asteptand rezultate diferite!"
"Liga a IV-a, seria a II-a, locul 3, ca să vadă toată țara unde-i Poli Timișoara!"
sljivovica

Post by sljivovica »

PipkiN wrote:The problem is that Slovaks are angry that they are smaller nation in SP, they are insulted and need their name in the forum. However, they've done nothing to deserve this.
Everything that has been done for SP in our region is thank to Foxir, not Mikullas, I see no reason to change the forum's name.
PipKin, this sounds like some Czech vs Slovakia issue.
It should be Czech & Slovakia living side-by-side, in peace :wink:

I think, if there are enough Slovak Forum-members who want their own forum, then why not?
I see that Slovak players can play in their own language, so if there are enough of them, why to give them their own forum?
The German forum was added after the translation was complete, and activity on that is almost zero :?
I see that Slovak players can play in their own language, so if there are enough of them, why to give them their own forum?

Or rename the Czech Forum to Czech/Slovak Forum, if you can both read/write eachothers language.
FC Wageningen
S2: started in E.34
S13 - S19..: B.2
S20..: A!! (12th)
S21 - S22: B.2
S23..: A!! (15e)
S24-26: B.2 (12e)
S27 & onwards: C-division and lower.
Currently (S41): E.45
PipkiN

Post by PipkiN »

Erwin, they just feel insulted by being outnumbered by us, so they must have these things to feel equal.
Paul - Dutch / Netherlands means the same :)
playing in C2
Turnaj Slaná baterka
Mikullas
Assistant Manager

Post by Mikullas »

PipkiN wrote:The language is not a problem.
The problem is that Slovaks are angry that they are smaller nation in SP, they are insulted and need their name in the forum. However, they've done nothing to deserve this.
Everything that has been done for SP in our region is thank to Foxir, not Mikullas, I see no reason to change the forum's name.
Scandinavians dont matter who was the first and who is bigger, if Sweedes or Finns :)
That change doesnt take credit away from you. And Foxir doesnt express his opinion yet... ;)
We are the 4th bigger nation and in the forum, there e.g. Italians or Americans dont see any mention of us (they dont understant to abbrevation "sk" in the names of subforums).
Also a lot of Czech managers express opinion that isnt problem.
manager: Mikullas
team: Anakondy
13.s H.1152 - 20.s D.15
unicool

Post by unicool »

if germany with 240 managers , france with 209 managers ,estonia with 196 managers have their own forum my opinion is that slovak managers must have their own forum or in czech forum must be Czech/Slovak forum.pipkin....you seems to me like a good man...but in your opinion i see some hate against slovak people.maybe the number of slovak managers are not like czechs number but they deserve the right to have their country name on forum.
they just feel insulted by being outnumbered by us, so they must have these things to feel equal.
THEY ARE EQUALS .they are just less than czechs.
"Prostia inseamna sa faci acelasi lucru in mod repetat, asteptand rezultate diferite!"
"Liga a IV-a, seria a II-a, locul 3, ca să vadă toată țara unde-i Poli Timișoara!"
PipkiN

Post by PipkiN »

unicool wrote:if germany with 240 managers , france with 209 managers ,estonia with 196 managers have their own forum my opinion is that slovak managers must have their own forum or in czech forum must be Czech/Slovak forum.pipkin....you seems to me like a good man...but in your opinion i see some hate against slovak people.maybe the number of slovak managers are not like czechs number but they deserve the right to have their country name on forum.
they just feel insulted by being outnumbered by us, so they must have these things to feel equal.
THEY ARE EQUALS .they are just less than czechs.
Do you know where my hate comes from ? Because they don't come with something really interesting. They come always with stupid ideas. For most of them, their opinion on some ideas is only "It is good" or "it is not good".
In the last days, some guy from Slovakia wrote me many times. He is a cheater - look on managers woodyreal, robinho93, marek931412, 1412, 0604 and some others - all of this teams are his. This is my personal problem I know, but as I reported cheaters, most of them were slovaks. But as I said, that is my personal problem with them.
They come with shitty innovations like "search engine" on the transfer list.

I am Czech. I am no Czechoslovak. And I don't want to read every sub-forum named "Czech name / slovak name".
playing in C2
Turnaj Slaná baterka
Mikullas
Assistant Manager

Post by Mikullas »

We dont want detached forum. Czechs and Slovaks havent got problem to understand each other. And more similar people can invent or discover more things, when they are together.

EDIT:
as I reported cheaters, most of them were slovaks
I somewhere read, the Czechs and Slovaks are the most cheating managers. So no only Slovaks. But here is a lot of good Slovak managers.

PipkiN, if you were at the same situation as Slovaks, you would write something other. That isnt Czech game or Czech web, this is international.

EDIT2:
They come with shitty innovations like "search engine" on the transfer list.
:lol:

For example:
HoriaciLes and Frrfrr come with a idea how to calculate power of your team in the future match.

And for others: PipkiN really isnt a speaker of Czech managers :)
manager: Mikullas
team: Anakondy
13.s H.1152 - 20.s D.15
unicool

Post by unicool »

Do you know where my hate comes from ? Because they don't come with something really interesting.
this is not good.i am romanian but if a moldavian manager want the romanian forum became Romanian/Moldavian Forum...i will be glad to sustain the ideea.we are 2 different countryes....but we speak(the majority) the same language.
They come always with stupid ideas
sometimes stupid ideeas are more than no ideeas.:wink:
In the last days, some guy from Slovakia wrote me many times. He is a cheater - look on managers woodyreal, robinho93, marek931412, 1412, 0604 and some others - all of this teams are his.
make a report and let the sheriffs do their work.
This is my personal problem I know, but as I reported cheaters, most of them were slovaks
i reported a lot of managers(most were romanians) but also czechs and other nationalitys.i think you hunt slovak managers.don't make a sport in reporting managers.you have to be sure that the manager is cheating...don't make reports just for fun.
Tonyw
Assistant Manager

Post by Tonyw »

PipkiN, you need to take a chill pill.

You have some stored up hate that is not appropriate to bring to this game or forum.

What is the harm in this minor forum heading change, none whatsoever, but you seem to have a real problem with it, Mikullas is only asking to unite two nationalities onto one forum so they can work together as they share a common language, that can only be a good thing.

By the way I am English, and this thread is under a forum headed 'Global Soccerproject forum (English only)'.

So what! who cares! we are all the same, only differance I can see is that you guys can write better English than me!
unicool

Post by unicool »

By the way I am English, and this thread is under a forum headed 'Global Soccerproject forum (English only)
is named global forum(english only) because english is a well known language(the second most spoked language in the world after chinese).here we can get answers from the admins...how do you feel if the admins only respond in dutch...or if all users post bugs or game problem in their maternal language?we will not understant each other.in rest i agree with you.
Tonyw
Assistant Manager

Post by Tonyw »

I don't think you understand irony unfortunatly Unicool.

edit
Sorry posted in error
Last edited by Tonyw on Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tonyw
Assistant Manager

Post by Tonyw »

I don't think you understand irony unfortunately Unicool.

Dictionary definition
'The use of words to express something different from and often opposite to their literal meaning'.

The bit about it being an English forum is just to point out that many nationalities are using this 'English only' forum and it is no problem whatsoever.

It makes no odds where you come from or where you live, it just makes a difference how you talk / treat people, and I think PipkiN has a lot to learn in that respect.
Frrfrr
Team Board Member

Post by Frrfrr »

If there is such a reluctancy to change the forums name to see there also Slovakia within I would propose to open pure Slovak one.
Sjarel

Post by Sjarel »

Although I'm not familiar with any of both languages, it seems to me it's possible for both Czechs and Slovaks to use the same forum. Just a matter of goodwill.

I've changed the name of the forum now.
Last edited by Sjarel on Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
SoccerProject: Can you manage it ?

Return to “Requested / Upcoming features”