Cancel friendly games

Here you can talk about wanted and upcoming game features

Moderators: Moderator, Programmer

netosteal
Fan

Cancel friendly games

Post by netosteal »

I think there should be an option in which a manager can cancel friendly games. However to cancel a game you will HAVE to receive the other manager's approval.

This would be helpful whenever a team gets a lot of injured players, or when a cup game (friendly or sp cup) is planned on a day where you have friendlies to play.
unicool
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Re: Cancel friendly games

Post by unicool »

netosteal wrote:I think there should be an option in which a manager can cancel friendly games. However to cancel a game you will HAVE to receive the other manager's approval.

This would be helpful whenever a team gets a lot of injured players, or when a cup game (friendly or sp cup) is planned on a day where you have friendlies to play.
no.stupid ideea.don't plan too much games if you can't play them.
"Prostia inseamna sa faci acelasi lucru in mod repetat, asteptand rezultate diferite!"
"Liga a IV-a, seria a II-a, locul 3, ca să vadă toată țara unde-i Poli Timișoara!"
Imp4
Team President

Post by Imp4 »

good idea.
unicool

Post by unicool »

Imp4 wrote:good idea.
do you ever have a poit of view?...or all you can say is good ideea?explain yourself why is a good ideea?
"Prostia inseamna sa faci acelasi lucru in mod repetat, asteptand rezultate diferite!"
"Liga a IV-a, seria a II-a, locul 3, ca să vadă toată țara unde-i Poli Timișoara!"
Imp4
Team President

Post by Imp4 »

because he explained everything.
unicool

Post by unicool »

Imp4 wrote:because he explained everything.
he explained nothing.if you can't play friendlyes don't arrange them.is only a management problem.this is the ideea: CAN YOU MANAGE IT?if you can't solve that kind of problems you're not a good manager.i agree with the ideea only if the team that cancel an invitation is disabled for frindlyes two weeks.two weeks you don't have the right to plan or receive friendly invitations...
rosas
Coach

Post by rosas »

WTF? that's not such a bad idea. s** happens sometimes.

And honestly I think you (unicool) were quite rude and you should calm down. If you don't like the idea, just write: "I don't like this idea because..." instead of being rude
luko
Assistant Manager

Post by luko »

I think it's a very good idea, why shouldn't it be possible when both teams agree?? it's realistic. I think there should also be a withdraw option (even though penalized), for example for friendly cup games when they are inconvenient.
warchilde

Post by warchilde »

i think this is a good ideea also.....it doesnt matter if i can or i cant play a friendly game...there are moments when i think it would have been better if i didnt have a certain friendly game....and it's realistic....why put a penalty on it? if both managers agree to cancel the game, why penalise one or both of them?? just like real life...if we changed our mind and dont want to play anymore, then so be it
Mikullas
Assistant Manager

Re: Cancel friendly games

Post by Mikullas »

netosteal wrote:However to cancel a game you will HAVE to receive the other manager's approval.
Simple but great idea ;)
manager: Mikullas
team: Anakondy
13.s H.1152 - 20.s D.15

Return to “Requested / Upcoming features”