no
53%
i dont now
3%

Total votes: 38

C.A. Peñarol
Team President

Post by C.A. Peñarol »

It's because not "cuz", it's you're not "your", and it's you not "ya", illiterate school boy :) and look up the meaning of home boy, it's become really obvious that you don't know. :) Lifeless.

The difference is that everything i have and own, is mine and i did not get help from my parents, even if i could've asked them for help. But you, little boy, is a daddy and momma little kid.

There's a wide gap between you and me, and you're well behind. You can't even compare yourself with me. You have no manners, and you use excessive foul language to try and 'own' me. I moved out of home to my new house by myself when i was 18, i bet you'll live with your parents until you're 25 or something :lol:

There are work mates that make up to 700k per annum but I don't push it.Oh and by the way, there's a reason why I'm doing bachelor of commerce, no one wants to have the same wage for ever you know :wink: . Good bye school boy, don't forget to wash your teeth before going to bed :) scum.
Manager: Gabriel_

Season 23 G.240 16th
Season 24 H.720 5th
Season 25 H.720 1st
Season 26 G.240 1st
Season 27 F.80 1st
Season 28 E.27 1st
Season 29 D.9 1st
Season 30 C.3 3rd
Season 31 C.3 1st
Season 32 B.1 2nd
Season 33 A.1 ???
Sjarel
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Post by Sjarel »

What a topic....

First of all, if any of you 2 insults the other one one more time, you'll be banned, simple as that.

Secondly, everyone is entitled to his opinion, even if it's not the same as mine, but I still feel I should defend SoccerProject here.

- You are comparing a 10 year old game with a 3 year old one, not really fair imho. I am quite sure comparing SP now, with HT 7 years ago would give us an edge.
- HT is a 12-person company, while SP still is something we work on in our free time. Most of the time it's only me handling everything.
- Personally I have had quite a good team on HT for a long time and I can say HT has more random than SP has. You can take a look a both my games against Carmichael this season, or my last cup game, all worse than SP random. I could name all kind of flaws in HT, just as you can about SP, it's just a matter of personal taste which one you like better.
- It's not because you don't see results, we are not doing anything. There is a lot more work behind the scenes than you can imagine. Simply keeping everything going, takes time.

I'm going to re-open this thread because I don't want to state an opinion without giving you the chance to react, but keep in mind what I said about insulting, I'm going to be really strict on that.
SoccerProject: Can you manage it ?
lee400
Team President

Post by lee400 »

Alright... I'll bear that in mind, and try to keep it cool. Although I never insult someone unless they do first...

Not that I am saying that its all his fault. It is partly my fault as well, but personally, I feel that it is more than wrong to say "bunch of **** and *******" to a group of people's hard work. So I wrote my opinin, and he started offending me, involving innocent family members.

And back on topic, I used to play Hattrick. It was too complicated and didn't quite get the friendly feeling and the 'fun'. I quit after logging in 9 times.

Though as for SP, the thing that makes my life easier is the condensed toolbar on the left hand side.

And one thing. Not an insult or anything, but just to tell him. C.A.Penarol, I know what "home boy" means. English is my primary language.
Username: Sir Lee (former lee400)
Team: AFC Bournemouth (Former Yunderland FC)

NEED ANY HELP, TIPS OR ADVICE?
JOIN www.sptips.co.nr NOW AND ASK FOR 1:1 HELP! RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 24 HOURS!
C.A. Peñarol
Team President

Post by C.A. Peñarol »

I'm so glad Sjarel posted in this thread, so i can at least reply to someone intelligent and with manners, and also not have a reply back filled with foul language content.

I fully respect everyone's opinion, i never said anything about someone else's opinion, even if it contradicted my own. I just find HT a tad more entertaining with continental and world cup in it. But there's one thing i don't like about HT, is that it's not as accessible as SP, in other words SP is simple. You have a side bar and a top bar which lead you to everywhere you want to go. But HT is a bit more scrambled :lol:

I personally don't hate this game, i actually like it because it de-stresses me from work stuff, but i also stress over the lack of updates :lol: But now i understand that it's because of shortage of people working on the game. :)

Lee if you want to know the real meaning of home boy, go look it up at urbandictionary.com it's U.S slang not Uk, it has nothing to do if you know English or not, I'm sure you'll be happy to know what it really means, it was never an insult like you thought. :lol: :lol:

Oh and it was Lee that started the argument, he said i had no manners,he spoke about my parents and then he started using excessive foul language against me, Sjarel you can see this in Lee's first post in this thread and all the other posts where he did attack me with foul language and most importantly did not respect my opinion, of course I'm going to react negatively to all that, who wouldn't?

Peace out.

Season 23 G.240 16th
Season 24 H.720 5th
Season 25 H.720 1st
Season 26 G.240 1st
Season 27 F.80 1st
Season 28 E.27 1st
Season 29 D.9 1st
Season 30 C.3 3rd
Season 31 C.3 1st
Season 32 B.1 2nd
Season 33 A.1 ???
lee400
Team President

Post by lee400 »

right, even though it is a US slang, home boy does give me a clear idea of what it means.

And I expressed my own opinion about your behaviour when you came rushing in, using rahter foul language. Foul language and etc. only came in when the argument itself kicked off (scroll back and find out yourself :wink: ). But nevertheless, this can stop now.

Personally, I didn't think that it was right for anyone to describe such quality and hard work in such a negative way all over the forum.

And back on topic, HT takes far more time to manage each time, and still have more to do. Its endless.

JOIN www.sptips.co.nr NOW AND ASK FOR 1:1 HELP! RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 24 HOURS!
modes98's revenge
Team President

Post by modes98's revenge »

C.A. Peñarol wrote:U.S slang not Uk, it has nothing to do if you know English or not,
and the primary language in the USA is english. To say it has nothing to do with english is incorrect.
C.A. Peñarol
Team President

Post by C.A. Peñarol »

I literally LOL'd at that last comment.

Season 23 G.240 16th
Season 24 H.720 5th
Season 25 H.720 1st
Season 26 G.240 1st
Season 27 F.80 1st
Season 28 E.27 1st
Season 29 D.9 1st
Season 30 C.3 3rd
Season 31 C.3 1st
Season 32 B.1 2nd
Season 33 A.1 ???
lee400
Team President

Post by lee400 »

C.A. Peñarol wrote:I literally LOL'd at that last comment.
thanks modes... :wink:

And C.A.Penarol, you LOL'd at my last comment?
I... oh, I had nothing to LOL at, because all your comments were mine C&Pd.

C.A. Peñarol
Team President

Post by C.A. Peñarol »

lee400 wrote:
C.A. Peñarol wrote:I literally LOL'd at that last comment.
thanks modes... :wink:

And C.A.Penarol, you LOL'd at my last comment?
I... oh, I had nothing to LOL at, because all your comments were mine C&Pd.
I laughed at modes not you, because i didn't want to correct him, but I'll have too. And what is C&Pd?
modes98's revenge wrote:
C.A. Peñarol wrote:U.S slang not Uk, it has nothing to do if you know English or not,
and the primary language in the USA is english. To say it has nothing to do with english is incorrect.
Did i say "it has nothing to do WITH english"? No, i said, it has nothing to do if he KNOWS English or not. You probably misread :)

Ah I'm done with this thread. Sjarel if you can, please just completely delete it.

Season 23 G.240 16th
Season 24 H.720 5th
Season 25 H.720 1st
Season 26 G.240 1st
Season 27 F.80 1st
Season 28 E.27 1st
Season 29 D.9 1st
Season 30 C.3 3rd
Season 31 C.3 1st
Season 32 B.1 2nd
Season 33 A.1 ???
Sjarel
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Post by Sjarel »

I'll not delete it, but closing it is necessary as you guys think it's more important to talk to eachother instead of sometinhg else.
SoccerProject: Can you manage it ?

Return to “Requested / Upcoming features”