Change transfer price

Here you can talk about wanted and upcoming game features

Moderators: Moderator, Programmer

luko
Assistant Manager

Change transfer price

Post by luko »

I think you should be able to change a player's price when there are still no bids. So if you can't sell a player for example, you lower his price. What do you think??
gazza88
Team Manager

Post by gazza88 »

if he has no bids the remove him from the transfer list, and put him back on with the new price.
Manager Name: gazza1988
Team Name: Mansfield Town
Werder_fan
Team Manager

Post by Werder_fan »

The problem,however,is that the morale of the player decreases with 30% the moment you put him in the transfer list and with another 25% if you remove him.Therefore,he loses 55% when you again have him back in the team.I personaly reckon that luko's idea is a good one.
Zé da Silva
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Post by Zé da Silva »

Werder_fan wrote:The problem,however,is that the morale of the player decreases with 30% the moment you put him in the transfer list and with another 25% if you remove him.Therefore,he loses 55% when you again have him back in the team.
Well then, you'll just have to place him on the list with a realistical price.
luko
Assistant Manager

Post by luko »

Zé da Silva wrote:Well then, you'll just have to place him on the list with a realistical price.
Sometimes you don't sell players with realistic prices, especially with players that are not very valuable. And I see very similar players that have been sold for very different prices in the transfers overview (so you never know)... I just think it would help.
gazza88
Team Manager

Post by gazza88 »

Werder_fan wrote:The problem,however,is that the morale of the player decreases with 30% the moment you put him in the transfer list and with another 25% if you remove him.Therefore,he loses 55% when you again have him back in the team.I personaly reckon that luko's idea is a good one.
oh i didnt know that.
Manager Name: gazza1988
Team Name: Mansfield Town
Mikullas
Assistant Manager

Post by Mikullas »

This is very good idea. I sometimes have this problem with morale:
If a player has low morale, he also has lower rating. Becouse each 15% of morale take away 1% of his rating.
manager: Mikullas
team: Anakondy
13.s H.1152 - 20.s D.15
Paul_G
Team Board Member

Post by Paul_G »

I agree with this. It's a good idea as long as the resulting sale has a price which doesn't end up looking fishy.

And on the other side, I think a buyer should be able to retract his bid if the seller hasn't accepted it in 24 hours. No player from either category should be left hanging.

At one brief point in the past, America...
At one brief point in the future, the world?

Return to “Requested / Upcoming features”