Assistant Manager

Post by Bunty »

change your avatar pls :|
patron si sponsor principal la echipa Dondolendo
==>oameni prosti ca pe forumul soccerproject rar mai gasesti
warchilde
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Post by warchilde »

so? if i have agreed with the manager for 1m price for instant transfer...there is no big deal..i can pay even 1.2M...but the thing is that some one else can pay 1.2M before i have a chance to log in. so, no more instant transfer agreements. :(

@bunty-> you're offtopic :lol: :lol: :lol:
nosferatul
Team Manager

Post by nosferatul »

warchilde wrote:so? if i have agreed with the manager for 1m price for instant transfer...there is no big deal..i can pay even 1.2M...but the thing is that some one else can pay 1.2M before i have a chance to log in. so, no more instant transfer agreements. :(

@bunty-> you're offtopic :lol: :lol: :lol:
then make the deal with the other manager when both are online.

P.S:if my avatar offends somebody i will change it....but i think that the history don't offend anybody......i don't make any suggestions about who was the man or something like that.
"Singura garantie in viata este aceea ca nu vei beneficia niciodata de pe urma propriei asigurari de viata"
C.A. Peñarol
Team President

Post by C.A. Peñarol »

But what if i don't want to direct transfer my player. Will i have an option to reject a direct transfer offer? or maybe disable the direct transfer option unless I get a proper offer to direct transfer?
Manager: Gabriel_

Season 23 G.240 16th
Season 24 H.720 5th
Season 25 H.720 1st
Season 26 G.240 1st
Season 27 F.80 1st
Season 28 E.27 1st
Season 29 D.9 1st
Season 30 C.3 3rd
Season 31 C.3 1st
Season 32 B.1 2nd
Season 33 A.1 ???
warchilde

Post by warchilde »

you do realize that i might make a deal with a brazilian guy???? you try beeing online at the same time with him :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by warchilde on Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
warchilde

Post by warchilde »

C.A. Peñarol wrote:But what if i don't want to direct transfer my player. Will i have an option to reject a direct transfer offer? or maybe disable the direct transfer option unless I get a proper offer to direct transfer?
well, you can choose to set the buy-it-now price or if you don't want to, you can leave him on the transfer list untill the end. plus, you choose the BIN-price.
nosferatul
Team Manager

Post by nosferatul »

warchilde wrote:you do realize that i might make a deal with a brazilian guy???? you try beeing offline at the same time with him :lol: :lol: :lol:

nothing more easy...offline is easy to be at the same time.....online in the same time is harder... :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
"Singura garantie in viata este aceea ca nu vei beneficia niciodata de pe urma propriei asigurari de viata"
warchilde

Post by warchilde »

so you got my point anyway.
zandyy
Team Manager

Post by zandyy »

Sjarel,

I like the way you simplified the idea. Instead of having it as a buyer’s tool, as in my last suggestion, you reverted back to having this as a seller’s tool, as in my initial idea. It is easier the have it as a seller’s tool. We can always try it like this for a while and then decide whether an additional buyer’s tool (Direct Transfer Request, or BIN Request) could be a positive addition.

Guys – I think it is pretty clear from what Sjarel wrote that BIN will be optional and can be activated once the cool-down period is over, but only if the seller wishes it.

As for extending the cool-down period to 3 days, it would of course be great if it stays as 2, but if we add this tool then the average time a player’s on the transfer list will inevitably be shorter, and if we want to keep the market as fair as now we have to extend that period so that more managers get the chance to see each player.

Mosmartin – “BIN increases cheating like hell” – it may increase one type of cheating (unrealistic transfer prices) but definitely decreases another type of cheating (cheating in negotiations). The difference is the first type of cheating is much easy to administer – sheriffs simply ban the perpetrators straight away.

Nosferatul – do you mind changing your avatar?

Warchild – the timing of when managers are online is completely irrelevant. At the moment, in order for a direct transfer to work, managers have to be online at the same time anyway – otherwise someone else may step in. Personally, I will never place a bid for a direct transfer when the seller isn’t online – then it isn’t really a direct transfer, is it? If anything, the BIN idea solves that problem, and you can get a good night sleep.

Sjarel – please clarify – only current bidders for a specific player can see the BIN price? The others won’t be able to see it? If this is indeed the intension – why not make it public?

Zandyy
zandyy
Team Manager

Post by zandyy »

Had another thought and I think it is probably the most feasible solution that only current bidders will be notified on the BIN price. They will receive it by message and could accept it there, just like with game invitations. This will also therefore contribute to a reduction in spam, which a lot of managers have been complaining about lately.

Question – would the seller then be able to cancel the BIN price offer or change it to another price?
dawron
Team President

Sjarel's idea

Post by dawron »

I like the Sjarel's idea.

Zandyy would be happy (becose negotiation cheaters will be wiped out) and me too, becose of the transfer market (and mainly players's prices) shall stay the way they are now.
Tatran Střešovice
My máme slabý kádr jak hovado!
lee400
Team President

Post by lee400 »

bloody hell, why not keep things simple?
Username: Sir Lee (former lee400)
Team: AFC Bournemouth (Former Yunderland FC)

NEED ANY HELP, TIPS OR ADVICE?
JOIN www.sptips.co.nr NOW AND ASK FOR 1:1 HELP! RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 24 HOURS!
C.A. Peñarol
Team President

Post by C.A. Peñarol »

But what if I am the highest bidder of a player, and right after the cooling off period someone else comes along and takes the BIN option while I'm offline?

I think the 3 highest bidders at the time should be given the option to BIN, not everyone. Otherwise anyone else that isn't even bidding at all can come along and take my precious player. :|
Manager: Gabriel_

Season 23 G.240 16th
Season 24 H.720 5th
Season 25 H.720 1st
Season 26 G.240 1st
Season 27 F.80 1st
Season 28 E.27 1st
Season 29 D.9 1st
Season 30 C.3 3rd
Season 31 C.3 1st
Season 32 B.1 2nd
Season 33 A.1 ???
Bunty
Assistant Manager

Post by Bunty »

Me and all my friends in school will leave SP if you change Transfer Market Rules. Leave them how they are. :cry:
patron si sponsor principal la echipa Dondolendo
==>oameni prosti ca pe forumul soccerproject rar mai gasesti
warchilde

Post by warchilde »

bunty brought the tragedy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

now, seriously, why do you have to change a thing that is working very good? there will always be cheaters, this idea only makes life a living hell for the fair managers, cheaters will always find ways to go around it.

Return to “Requested / Upcoming features”