random events

Here you can talk about wanted and upcoming game features

Moderators: Moderator, Programmer

Zé da Silva
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Post by Zé da Silva »

Woko wrote:I would prefer events like toilets out of order or something like that, which wouldn´t influence the game...
Yes, or "a wealthy fan has decided to invest a sum on the club", maybe a couple of hundred thousand euros. or something.

@Lee, didn't that happen to Melchester Rovers once? :lol:
C.A. Peñarol
Team President

Post by C.A. Peñarol »

Well i heard that after Antonio Puerta's death in Spain, Barcelona got their players these new vests to train while at heat and one's that are to train while at cold weathers. they said that it would keep the players at normal body temperatures.

So i guess a random event like Antonio Puerta's can be somewhat avoided. We could implement random events, and we would have to purchase remedies to improve our likes of getting a good random event. Though, the death of a player as a random event shouldn't be added, in my opinion.

Maybe some "light" random events, that won't affect you as much, but can give you that extra step ahead (or a step behind)from everyone if you're lucky. For example, a boost on TS, or a decrease of your fan satisfaction and vice versa. nothing serious, just something that won't affect you a lot.
Manager: Gabriel_

Season 23 G.240 16th
Season 24 H.720 5th
Season 25 H.720 1st
Season 26 G.240 1st
Season 27 F.80 1st
Season 28 E.27 1st
Season 29 D.9 1st
Season 30 C.3 3rd
Season 31 C.3 1st
Season 32 B.1 2nd
Season 33 A.1 ???
lee400
Team President

Post by lee400 »

ZdS, I think that did happen - so the team got completely spoilt. Personally, I wouldn't want my team ruined in such a way. If I want to spoil the team, let me at least have the fun ruining it! :wink:

And maybe, I would agree only if this was minor - e.g. Toilet breakdown and fan satisfaction drops by 5% per game, until you fix it by paying 2,200 euros. SOmething such minor and yeah, that would be a fun part added to the game.
Username: Sir Lee (former lee400)
Team: AFC Bournemouth (Former Yunderland FC)

NEED ANY HELP, TIPS OR ADVICE?
JOIN www.sptips.co.nr NOW AND ASK FOR 1:1 HELP! RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 24 HOURS!

Return to “Requested / Upcoming features”