Adding "Save as..." function to formation setup

Here you can talk about wanted and upcoming game features

Moderators: Moderator, Programmer

dawron
Team President

Adding "Save as..." function to formation setup

Post by dawron »

Dear developers,

I would like to please You for a little, but the great improvement: add "save as A/B/C/D" and/or "change for A/B/C/D" functions to the formation setup.

It could be very usefull, even it's for SPFA members only (nobody else can't set up more then one (A) formation).

Did You get my point? Maybe a little function preview can help You:

1. You had set up your "Selection A" (standard league formation), "B" (B-team), "C" (young players) and "D" (alternative league formation) allready.
2. But U wanna to change "Selection A" for "D", eg. becose of some injuries.
3. So as it is now, You have to edit "Selection A" completly again and then "D" also (in the case You don't want to have the same selections under "A" and "D").

- Isn't it boring and time wasting?

With such improvement it could be very quick and easy!

And if You are asking "Why we could need it? How it can help us?" Then I have some answers:
1. Maybe becose You are not sure when U'll reach internet connection again (weekend?) and You definely don't want to set up your's A-team for a friendly game at 22:00 and others for tomorrow which are pendling at the pool as open invitations.
2. You had tested your alternative league selection allready and You want to make it standard one now.
3. Maybe It can save a few clicks? :)
Tatran Střešovice
My máme slabý kádr jak hovado!
Frrfrr
Team Board Member

Post by Frrfrr »

sounds like great improvement ... I have similar issue but was unable to formulate solution ... thx Dawron
C.A. Peñarol
Team President

Post by C.A. Peñarol »

I don't quite understand. But why don't you just change the formation for the up coming games until your player gets fit again instead of changing the default formations you setup?

Also, if your players get injured, your assistant will choose the appropriate player for the match/s.

I hope i understood your idea correctly, it seems a bit unclear to me.
Manager: Gabriel_

Season 23 G.240 16th
Season 24 H.720 5th
Season 25 H.720 1st
Season 26 G.240 1st
Season 27 F.80 1st
Season 28 E.27 1st
Season 29 D.9 1st
Season 30 C.3 3rd
Season 31 C.3 1st
Season 32 B.1 2nd
Season 33 A.1 ???