The SoccerProject Football Association...

Here you can talk about wanted and upcoming game features

Moderators: Moderator, Programmer

lee400
Team President

The SoccerProject Football Association...

Post by lee400 »

I believe that there should be a Football Association for SoccerProject.

Not thw sheriff thing now which does nothing but kick out cheaters, but something which would make the game far more realistic, such as being able to ask for help (go into administration), in which the team would be reset and deducted 10 points, but still, the same manager would own the same team, and in history, it will just say the team was reset. This could solve the financial problems, but would of course lose all your current players.

Also, minor cheaters (such as not keeping their promise about direct transfer) can be reported to the Football Association, and if there is clear evidence like this;

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o216 ... imers1.jpg

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o216 ... imers2.jpg

then the Football Association can do the job and maybe fine the club or deduct points.

Football Association members can be nominated, just like the sheriffs, beta-testers, etc...

This will be complcated, but with this option, I blieve the game will be FAR FAR better...

Any opinions?
Username: Sir Lee (former lee400)
Team: AFC Bournemouth (Former Yunderland FC)

NEED ANY HELP, TIPS OR ADVICE?
JOIN www.sptips.co.nr NOW AND ASK FOR 1:1 HELP! RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 24 HOURS!
hannibal
Team President

Post by hannibal »

Nice idea, I'm willing to be president. :lol:
I love it when a plan comes together.
SBroccoli
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Post by SBroccoli »

What's the problem with the present system?

Perhaps not every offender is caught, but I think you have to be a bit more explicit.
Currently playing in D11
FC The White Caps fan
hannibal
Team President

Post by hannibal »

SBroccoli wrote:What's the problem with the present system?

Perhaps not every offender is caught, but I think you have to be a bit more explicit.
One advantage seems that problems can be discussed more in the open. And conspiracy theories like "Belgian managers are favoured" are relinquished.
I love it when a plan comes together.
zandyy
Team Manager

Post by zandyy »

Lee,

We’ve been through this before. You may recall that after I was hit by the same cheating manager twice and the sheriffs won’t intervene, I suggested adding a few lines to the rules and having sheriffs actively enforce those rules. The general reaction then was that it would be too time consuming and not practical. We then looked for a solution that would reduce the possibility of cheating, and that’s how the idea of a Buy It Now price was created, tested on the Beta site, and would be incorporated into SP starting this coming Monday. With the BIN system, the possibility to cheat on direct transfers is greatly reduced, and this should eliminate the need for more power for sheriffs, or indeed the Football Association idea you suggest, which is similar in nature.

I know what happened to you is annoying – as you know, I’ve been there before, but in just 6 days things will be different.

Zandyy
cruxify
Team President

Post by cruxify »

I love Lee's pro editing job with MS paintbrush. :D
SBroccoli
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Post by SBroccoli »

I have no idea what those SS are supposed to show. But I have a feeling it's something I wouldn't even consider.
Currently playing in D11
FC The White Caps fan
cruxify
Team President

Post by cruxify »

SBroccoli wrote:I have no idea what those SS are supposed to show. But I have a feeling it's something I wouldn't even consider.
I think what happened was Lee tried to do a direct transfer then the other manager didn't keep up his end of the deal.

Return to “Requested / Upcoming features”