Bench & Last change

Here you can talk about wanted and upcoming game features

Moderators: Moderator, Programmer

keyelpk
Team Manager

Bench & Last change

Post by keyelpk »

Bench
In 'match report' it will be nice to list substitute players in one way or another- maybe with the rest of the squad, just written on a line, or in a different screen.

Last change (of moral & fitness)
Good addition to SPFAs- to see written wright next to the player's morale & fitness, when picking squad, like a +/- to how it's changed since the last change [90% -5%].
lee400
Team President

Post by lee400 »

i strongly agree that the substitutions should become available, but I am not so sure about the moral outcomes...?
Username: Sir Lee (former lee400)
Team: AFC Bournemouth (Former Yunderland FC)

NEED ANY HELP, TIPS OR ADVICE?
JOIN www.sptips.co.nr NOW AND ASK FOR 1:1 HELP! RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 24 HOURS!
cruxify
Team President

Post by cruxify »

lee400 wrote:i strongly agree that the substitutions should become available, but I am not so sure about the moral outcomes...?
I'm not too sure about the morale but I think he might be asking for an indicator as to how much the morale will increase/decrease if the player plays/misses the match.
keyelpk
Team Manager

Post by keyelpk »

i think 'predicting' is for the tools
lee400
Team President

Post by lee400 »

I'm not too sure about the morale but I think he might be asking for an indicator as to how much the morale will increase/decrease if the player plays/misses the match.
but then... you can't in real life ask or see how each player's mood and feelings are going to very as they play/miss each game... so surely, this is taking the game further off from being realistic.
Username: Sir Lee (former lee400)
Team: AFC Bournemouth (Former Yunderland FC)

NEED ANY HELP, TIPS OR ADVICE?
JOIN www.sptips.co.nr NOW AND ASK FOR 1:1 HELP! RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 24 HOURS!
keyelpk
Team Manager

Post by keyelpk »

heeeeey yeaaaaah! subs are visible!

Return to “Requested / Upcoming features”