Tick for SP cup

Here you can talk about wanted and upcoming game features

Moderators: Moderator, Programmer

Frrfrr
Team Board Member

Tick for SP cup

Post by Frrfrr »

the idea is to make some tick - yes/no, where the team could state with cliking no - I dont want to participate in next SP cup / or I want to loose my first match without playing with players or ... so ...
last seasons I try to develope the way how to loose and I am being already expert, however vs new H player it is really hard to loose with players +70 whatever you do :)
cruxify
Team President

Post by cruxify »

You could always mix up the positions so that GK's are up front and strikers playing defence, etc (which you probably already do).

I think that every team should participate. It's like top teams from Premier League choosing not to participate in the FA Cup so they can focus on the league; it's not realistic and would give an unfair advantage.
Razvanica
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Post by Razvanica »

I think a "forfait" option should be added for every match.
sljivovica

Post by sljivovica »

I'm against this option.
I would use it myself, too, I have to say, but giving the option to not even compete is just wrong...

And yeah, no matter how you scramble your team, if they are all 70+, you will still beat a H-team. That's why you should make sure to have some youths in your team at the season-beginning :wink:
FC Wageningen
S2: started in E.34
S13 - S19..: B.2
S20..: A!! (12th)
S21 - S22: B.2
S23..: A!! (15e)
S24-26: B.2 (12e)
S27 & onwards: C-division and lower.
Currently (S41): E.45
PipkiN

Post by PipkiN »

Can you manage it ? I see that you cannot, you can only buy'n'sell it ..
playing in C2
Turnaj Slaná baterka
gerben
Team Manager

Post by gerben »

i you give forfait, the other club who wants to play loses a lot f money (no match revenue, no ticket sale, ... . it is not fair to him , if you want hat implented, than i think you have to pay to money the other person loses
once a blue always a blue, everton 4 life

david moyes, vrebos fc
jokke

Re: Tick for SP cup

Post by jokke »

Frrfrr wrote:the idea is to make some tick - yes/no, where the team could state with cliking no - I dont want to participate in next SP cup / or I want to loose my first match without playing with players or ... so ...
last seasons I try to develope the way how to loose and I am being already expert, however vs new H player it is really hard to loose with players +70 whatever you do :)
You had 16 points a head on the second in A. You easily could win both. So why would you want to loose in the cup.
Manager van S.A.T
managersnaam: Rinia
sljivovica

Re: Tick for SP cup

Post by sljivovica »

jokke wrote:You had 16 points a head on the second in A. You easily could win both. So why would you want to loose in the cup.
I don't agree.
If Frrfrr plays a full season in the Cup, he will lose some more points on Thursdays and Fridays.
Also, Alimanzia played both Cup and Division. If he had dumped Cup, he would have had some more points too.
I think Frrfrr would still have been champion, but definitely not with 16 points.
FC Wageningen
S2: started in E.34
S13 - S19..: B.2
S20..: A!! (12th)
S21 - S22: B.2
S23..: A!! (15e)
S24-26: B.2 (12e)
S27 & onwards: C-division and lower.
Currently (S41): E.45

Return to “Requested / Upcoming features”