Managers leaving the game

Here you can talk about wanted and upcoming game features

Moderators: Moderator, Programmer

Should Transfers be Fixed again?

Yes, urgently.
29%
No, they're OK the way they are.
54%
Put them back the way they were on the first time.
18%

Total votes: 28

soulreaper
Assistant Manager

Managers leaving the game

Post by soulreaper »

You may be feeling quiting the game for several reasons, one of them may seem to be the Transfers, TRANSFERS REALLY SUCK NOW! and it seems we're not heard about it. All players should be able to be sold at a reasonable price, but since there's not reasonable wages and contracts, How are we going to be able to sell or buy a player? i had to fire players i didn't want in my team 'cause nobody would buy them, not even for
Yves004
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Post by Yves004 »

The more managers quit, the more chances I have of becoming the best. So leave it like this please. :twisted:
You'll never walk alone
jamiehutber
Team President

Post by jamiehutber »

HA! lol no i really mean HA! yea i didn't even know players were quiting. Although there still is a problem with the transfer system what can the men up top even do. Can u suggest a beter system! becuase i sure as hell can't think of one. ANd why is there a problem with the transfer becuase somebody doesn't want your crappy player?! would u really wana bring in a 60 player? i know i wouldn't even if i was in th lower leagues!
(,")you're drunk! Yes my dear, but tomorrow i will be sober. and you, you will still be ugly (",)
aciduzzo

Re: Managers leaving the game

Post by aciduzzo »

[quote="soulreaper"]You may be feeling quiting the game for several reasons, one of them may seem to be the Transfers, TRANSFERS REALLY SUCK NOW! and it seems we're not heard about it. All players should be able to be sold at a reasonable price, but since there's not reasonable wages and contracts, How are we going to be able to sell or buy a player? i had to fire players i didn't want in my team 'cause nobody would buy them, not even for
FDC
Fan

Post by FDC »

I suggest keeping the current system, but also introducing a second way of buying/selling players.

In this new way of buying/selling the seller indicates how much money he wants for the player, the first person to offer that amount of money will get the player. This way it is easier to obtain a player, if you urgently need one since you no longer have to outbid other people or wait for the seller to actually finalize the deal.
cretzu

Post by cretzu »

FDC wrote:I suggest keeping the current system, but also introducing a second way of buying/selling players.

In this new way of buying/selling the seller indicates how much money he wants for the player, the first person to offer that amount of money will get the player. This way it is easier to obtain a player, if you urgently need one since you no longer have to outbid other people or wait for the seller to actually finalize the deal.
... that means heaven for cheaters .... I put my player on the transfer list ... and in 10 seconds I sold/bought him .... I' m a little bit old style ... :wink: .... and those how are online almost all the time are takeing all the good players :wink:
***TITANII *** managed by Cretzu * SIMPLY the BEST *
season 6/7/8/10/12 - 1st in F228/E76/D26/C9/B3 ... 1st romanian in A league !!!
jamiehutber
Team President

Post by jamiehutber »

yeha its good for cheaters. But you can only transfer between the same team 1 once a season. I've always said there should be a "buy player now" button :(
(,")you're drunk! Yes my dear, but tomorrow i will be sober. and you, you will still be ugly (",)

Return to “Requested / Upcoming features”