Division G

Casual chat in the English language. Talk about football in general, Champions league, the weather, anything...

Moderator: Moderator

calin_g
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Re: Division G

Post by calin_g »

important derby tonight for first place. i'm expecting a win, it should be a win, unless the random will screw me (it happened in the first match against my opponent of tonight at his home ground, when i had something like +5 or +6 but made only 1-1)
AFTER MATCH EDIT: it seems i underestimated my opponent, he got 122 team performance while i had 123 and the match ended 1-1. this means he consolidated his 1st place and left me with very small hopes of winning the league. but it doesnt matter, in the end it's a promotion, i'll get my revenge next season when i'll have much higher TS.
SP Club Inter 15
...........***...........
SP: a love and hate thing..
calin_g

Post by calin_g »

promotion assured, but i'm stuck on 2nd place with little hope of catching up with the leader (and that hurts when comparing the 2 teams :( ). anyway, i'll get my revenge next season, but still it's -1 un cup in our trophy cabinet. primary objective for the end of this season is to get the TS as high as possible (that would be around 40 :? ). also, i've found another little objective to keep "in the zone" so to speak: making my RF Barry Cahill the topscorer in my division. he's down 4 goals in the topscorer sheet, but the last 4 games will be against 3 bot teams and a human team struggling to avoid relegation. still, it will be hard, since the human controled team lost last 3-4 home games with 5-0 for the reason that it doesn't have enough players to line-up and that will happen surely with me too, so actually there are 3 games left for my striker to get a golden boot to his name. so, boring end of season for me :|
SP Club Inter 15
calin_g

Post by calin_g »

many things happened since my last post.. good things. :) the ex-leader of my league lost the last 2 games of the season, therefore i leave G divs as champion (and i just love to see little yellow cups with letters on them on my profile :mrgreen: ), my RF B. Cahill won the topscorer award, with 37 goals this season, TS increased to over 40, as i wanted, and still growing.. happy times :D bye bye G divs, hope i'll never return here again :twisted:
SP Club Inter 15
Waddl
Groundsman

Post by Waddl »

after 2 seasons coming 3rd in G.289 ive finally managed to get promotion to F in 1st place... only conceded 11 goals all season, with my striker(i only had one as i play 5-4-1) top scoring in the division with 40 goals. Don't know that my team is that good so i may be back soon...
lagrima81
Team Manager

Post by lagrima81 »

Hate G division.. :evil: Hopefully this season my team will flee from here never to return to this dark place :D only need to get my Team Spirit up and runnin' and consolidate my squad (only). :mrgreen:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Buy my players!!! ;) - São Clemente
FFKnight
Fan

Post by FFKnight »

lagrima81 wrote:Hate G division.. :evil: Hopefully this season my team will flee from here never to return to this dark place :D only need to get my Team Spirit up and runnin' and consolidate my squad (only). :mrgreen:
Why you hate it?

This is my third season in G division. I was only one season in H division.
lagrima81
Team Manager

Post by lagrima81 »

Because most of G's are like H's..

allot of unmanaged teams, no real competition.

I feel my team has the potencial, so i'm sick of being stuck in G division because i loose to teams with 100 Team Spirit that will promote only to crash down the seasons to come.

I'm trying to sort my TS out in order to go to a more 'human' league even do this season, i have only one unmanaged team in my league.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Buy my players!!! ;) - São Clemente
Kowalskii
Team President

Post by Kowalskii »

lagrima81 wrote:Because most of G's are like H's..

allot of unmanaged teams, no real competition.

I feel my team has the potencial, so i'm sick of being stuck in G division because i loose to teams with 100 Team Spirit that will promote only to crash down the seasons to come.

I'm trying to sort my TS out in order to go to a more 'human' league even do this season, i have only one unmanaged team in my league.
Same problem in G289, i just promoted with 0 teamspirit but with probably the best team, but i will always lose against teams with 100% ts
Team: Club Brugge k.v.
Manager: Kowalski
Reeks:C4
Titels:
H-G-G-F-E-D
Kowalskii
Team President

Post by Kowalskii »

38/38 :)
We have 8points more than the formalo number 2 so F here we come!
Team: Club Brugge k.v.
Manager: Kowalski
Reeks:C4
Titels:
H-G-G-F-E-D
sissco
Team Manager

Post by sissco »

I"m in G,224 , and I'm winning. Hopefully I'll be promoted at the end of the season :)
Gal Dekel
Assistant Manager

Post by Gal Dekel »

I'm in G-157, and 3 points of front of second place. If I beat 2nd Place - AFK Bambule, I will be the champion for sure.
It will be a bit disappointing not to come first (I like my trophies).
Also, I think it's annoying to promote to a harder divison, if you didn't come first in your previous league, because to win the previous division will mean you will have to be religated.
Any comments guys?
Thanks
Manager: Gal Dekel
Team: Mighty Lions FC
remedy73

Post by remedy73 »

Gal Dekel wrote:I'm in G-157, and 3 points of front of second place. If I beat 2nd Place - AFK Bambule, I will be the champion for sure.
It will be a bit disappointing not to come first (I like my trophies).
Also, I think it's annoying to promote to a harder divison, if you didn't come first in your previous league, because to win the previous division will mean you will have to be religated.
Any comments guys?
Thanks
Manager: Gal Dekel
Team: Mighty Lions FC
If you will succeed in promotion, you can always compete with the other teams in the higher division. I've suppported many teams, and most of promoted teams were playing for the highest positions in the higher league. No one relegated the season after. So a deserved promotion is always healthy!
FC Remedy is playing in division B.2
Winner SP-cup in Season 43, 56, 59, 89 & 90.
Champion in A in Season 44, 45, 55 & 90.
Winner Beneliga in Season 37, 41, 55, 56, 57, 60, 62, 66, 68, 70, 73, 88, 89 & 90.
jayantnk
Coach

Post by jayantnk »

Numero Uno in G-130, thats finishing first in two consecutive season. A good start for my second run in SP. First run was ended in E I believe and it took 1 and half year with around 25 managers.

Btw, does anybody have an idea to track the old team.?
Season 55 - G.130 - 1
Season 54 - H.388 - 1

remedy73

Post by remedy73 »

jayantnk wrote:Numero Uno in G-130, thats finishing first in two consecutive season. A good start for my second run in SP. First run was ended in E I believe and it took 1 and half year with around 25 managers.

Btw, does anybody have an idea to track the old team.?
Tracking your old team is very difficult. You need to know at least the names of some opponents that are still alive. In their history you can look at their opponents, and so you can probably find your old team. Otherwise you need to check all the 50k+ team, and that is a real big task... :roll:
FC Remedy is playing in division B.2
Winner SP-cup in Season 43, 56, 59, 89 & 90.
Champion in A in Season 44, 45, 55 & 90.
Winner Beneliga in Season 37, 41, 55, 56, 57, 60, 62, 66, 68, 70, 73, 88, 89 & 90.
jayantnk
Coach

Post by jayantnk »

remedy73 wrote: Tracking your old team is very difficult. You need to know at least the names of some opponents that are still alive. In their history you can look at their opponents, and so you can probably find your old team. Otherwise you need to check all the 50k+ team, and that is a real big task... :roll:
Hmmn, I will take a pass and hope to stumble upon any opponent in future. :D

Edit: I was a translator then... will it help.? :D
Season 55 - G.130 - 1
Season 54 - H.388 - 1

Return to “Casual chat”