New Soccer Project Managers - Need Help?

Everything about this online soccer manager game

Moderator: Moderator

silverblast
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Post by silverblast »

fingers wrote::D Thanks to the post writer above. You answered some of my questions also.
No problem at all. :wink:
The Arbiters - F.73

Previously: Olimpia Piraeus - H.171

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools - D. Adams, 2009.
Sjarel

Post by Sjarel »

silverblast wrote:
fingers wrote::D Thanks to the post writer above. You answered some of my questions also.
No problem at all. :wink:
You probably even helpded the other Mentors by providig them a basic text to send, nice !
SoccerProject: Can you manage it ?
Virve
Assistant Coach

Post by Virve »

Thanks alot again from me silverblast!
That short info is so good to have to get started!

Rock on silverblast!
sono24
Fan

Post by sono24 »

just one question regarding the guide :
Where can i get youth players?
read and signed
krcgenk

Post by krcgenk »

sono24 wrote:just one question regarding the guide :
Where can i get youth players?
You only get youth players if you have a youth centre. And when you have a youth centre (+ youth coordinator) they will come immediately.

It's all in the Rules:
Youth centre: You need a youth centre to be able to promote youth players. The number of youth players promoted depends on the quality of your youth centre. These are the three kinds of youth centres.

* Simple youth centre (60 days)
* Professional youth centre (30 days)
* Hyper modern youth centre (20 days)

A club starts without a youth centre and while building a simple youth centre no youth players will be trained. After finishing this construction, the first training courses take off. You may expect a first youth player within 20 days, if he's good enough he will join your club. Meanwhile it is possible to start building improvements, this will not hamper ongoing courses.

Each time a youth player is promoted, a new period begins. The length of this period depends on the current youth centre a club possesses. For example if a club has a professional youth centre, the period will be approximately 30 days.

Finishing the construction of an improved youth centre does not change this period. Only when a youth player is promoted, a new period is started and a team will benefit from its enhanced infrastructure. Players promoted from a youth centre will have the same nationality as their manager.
Playing in C.6
Manager of ReesingGenk
damien
Team Manager

Post by damien »

if any team needs help send me a message on soccerproject.
damien
afc town
silverblast

Post by silverblast »

Because I see some people find my texts useful, I'll try to put my other messages online as well.
The questions and replys of Virve, I deleted (could you be so kind to quote me and then fill in your replies, Virve?)
These are mine :

"Virve's Relpy"
No problem, I like helping people, so it's no bother.
Oh yes : two matches a day, not two friendlys ;-).
So one Liga match and one friendly is enough.
B players should always be fit whenever an A player gets injured, or has a red card.
Another tip : Make sure you have on each position at least 2 players, and get rid of your SW's, they won't be worth a lot.(Because not much people use them)
I also like to have 3 keepers at all times, so when my A keeper gets injured, my B keeper doesn't have to do everything himself.

Good luck on Soccerproject, I hope to see you one day in my competition.I am looking forward to it already ;-).

Grtz
Silverblast
"Virve's Reply"
Hi again

I'll try to give you another structured answer :

Your staff(2): It doesn't really matter how old a staff member is, as they will do fine until they are 65 years.So age isn't really important.
Always give a contract for 5 seasons, otherwise, you will have to renew their contract every season (and so it will get more expensive every season.)
Try not to have staff members with a wage higher than 500.
Try to pick the best one you can find under 500€.;-)

Your transfers (2) :First of all : when the price = 0 euro, it isn't a free player.Only when it explicitly says "free", then you don't have to pay the team.(I just wanted to say it right immediatly :-) )
Personally, I prefer not to buy free players, because there are 8000 managers now, and you will always have an idiot who will give the players an extra high contract.Some advise if you do : Never give a car or a house : It doesn't make that much difference if you offer them a car/house,and you have to pay it off every month.Same system with wage and bonus.The signing fee is very important : It has no limit, and has to be paid off only once : this is positive :) .

About talents : It's very difficult to buy or find untrained players these days.Because of the higher wages since season 6 I think, people more like to buy young talents instead of fully trained players, because they don't ask that much wage.
I think you should try to find players who aren't 2 expensive, aren't too old and don't have a high agression.As I said before : minimum 60%.

Grtz
Silverblast
"Virve's Reply"
There's a Soccerproject Tool that can help you with practical stuff, and will probably be better than all the advise I gave you.
Go to spmt.sohosted.com and download the newest version of the tool.
There's also a wage calculator included in that tool, which is very very useful.I use it as well.
(hint : always take 1% Global rating more than it is, that way you're sure the player will accept it.)
"Virve's Reply"
The wagetool is for when you have to extend the contracts of the players you have.
if you are buying a free player, you may sometimes have to bid more than twice for what's he's worth, so I do not recommend buying free players.But that's your choice of course.
Also watch your teamspirit.Any incoming or outgoing transfers costs you 5% teamspirit, and this is very very important, as it has a huge influence on your match results.

You are right when you say that in this game economics are very important.Money plays a big role in your results, players, fans...
Try not to go lower than 500.000€, but I said this before, didn't I. :-)
"Virve's Reply"
I can't really recommend buying players in your first week, because you have to build op your TS yet.(I never buy players when my TS is lower than 80%, but because you're in G, you can do that without consequences.)

You will indeed learn more and more about economics on this game when you "grow up" in Soccerproject, or perhaps you will create your own boundaries you won't cross (like always minimum 500K).What and when to expand can be found in the subject "stadium", this is also in the tool.
Klik on "stadium calculator" and then try it out.I believe you will find this useful.:-)
I deleted Virve's replys, but if Virve comes online, we might be lucky and he'll post his parts of the conversation.
(@Virve : what we discussed about Hattrick I didn't mention, because it has nothing to do with SP, and we're on the SP forum :wink: )
The Arbiters - F.73

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools - D. Adams, 2009.
Quansey
Team President

Post by Quansey »

if there are players new to the game, who want some help, feel free to message me in-game.

I speak french and german, besides english and dutch of course.
So let me know if you need advice, ok?
Quansey - Hoboken Wanderers
Jack
Groundsman

Post by Jack »

Anyone Can Be my Mentor?

English Speaking
ZvikaZ
Assistant Coach

haah

Post by ZvikaZ »

is someone here speaks hebrew ?
Jim-Jam

Season 8: Joined at the middle 7th finished (at the end) 3rd in G.143.
Season 9: ?? in G.143.
silverblast

Post by silverblast »

Jack wrote:Anyone Can Be my Mentor?

English Speaking
PM me.
All my candidats were satisfied so far. :)
Send me a pm on Soccerproject with all your questions and problems.I'll answer you as fast as possible.
The Arbiters - F.73

Virve
Assistant Coach

Post by Virve »

More then satisfied silverblast!
You are born and breed to be a mentor :)

I am not so used to forums and how to use them silverblast.
You are more then welcome to put in all my text/question/nonsense.
I am not shy or private in that sense.
So go on and edit your post sir silverblast.
It does look cool as it is now.
You know that I blabber on too much...but well perhaps my dissy newbie ponderings in italics or editet, always your choice oh mentor my mentor!

I will ask when I have new questions. This newbie like to figure about stuff alone also, but that start I got from you felt important...

I have still not succeeded in buying a player on the transfer. Time to increase my bids slowly :)

Regards!
silverblast

Post by silverblast »

Virve wrote:More then satisfied silverblast!
You are born and breed to be a mentor :)

I am not so used to forums and how to use them silverblast.
You are more then welcome to put in all my text/question/nonsense.
I am not shy or private in that sense.
So go on and edit your post sir silverblast.
It does look cool as it is now.
You know that I blabber on too much...but well perhaps my dissy newbie ponderings in italics or editet, always your choice oh mentor my mentor!

I will ask when I have new questions. This newbie like to figure about stuff alone also, but that start I got from you felt important...

I have still not succeeded in buying a player on the transfer. Time to increase my bids slowly :)

Regards!
Well the problem is that I deleted your questions and so on.If you could send me a PM With your questions (you can delete the parts that aren't generally useful), then I could edit my post. :)

I still haven't got message from Jack, perhaps he forgot about me, or just haven't read my reply yet.
Anyway : I have time for helping someone out, so if there are problems or questions you can't find in the FAQ, Rules or my text : feel free to send me a message with all your problems. :wink:
I am onlina almost every day, so you will never have to wait long for an answer. :wink:
The Arbiters - F.73

jojojo
Team Board Member

Post by jojojo »

hi i am new
i was wandering how do you get a logo for your team as i dont know how :D
silverblast

Post by silverblast »

jojojo wrote:hi i am new
i was wandering how do you get a logo for your team as i dont know how :D
If you have the hyperlink of an image you want to use, you can do this at : manager -> profile ->data

If you just have an image, you can upload it on imageshack.us

If you have nothing, you could ask someone who has photoshop on his pc.
I happen to have it, but I have no idea how to work with it. :P

Two members here are known for their logo-designing skills : "Guardian" and "Mod" .(they are brothers)

Send one of these persons a PB (search them on the members list) with your requests. :wink:
The Arbiters - F.73

Return to “Everything about SP / Questions”