New Soccer Project Managers - Need Help?

Everything about this online soccer manager game

Moderator: Moderator

Virve
Assistant Coach

Post by Virve »

Silvermentorblast (and all others) :)
I think I will send them to you, but it is nice to see 'Noob's question' and your replies. The essence is that the things that a newbie often start wondering about comes forward in your answers. I am pretty sure most newcomers wonder about similar things as I do.

Right now I have cut down on friendlies to be more able to grasp stuff. I got too many injuries trying to play friendlies with guys with low fitness. And I also check and change training on players because they have maxed the training or become too unbalanced. I have a long way to travel :)
silverblast
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Post by silverblast »

Virve wrote:Silvermentorblast (and all others) :)
I think I will send them to you, but it is nice to see 'Noob's question' and your replies. The essence is that the things that a newbie often start wondering about comes forward in your answers. I am pretty sure most newcomers wonder about similar things as I do.

Right now I have cut down on friendlies to be more able to grasp stuff. I got too many injuries trying to play friendlies with guys with low fitness. And I also check and change training on players because they have maxed the training or become too unbalanced. 1.I have a long way to travel :)
1.It's pretty positive you realize that.
I believe some people really think that if they start now, they will get in "A" in no time.
Wrong!
On the 6th of december ( :) ) I will be playing this game exactly a year, and I only promoted to D, so I still have 3 promotions to go, which will be a lot harder.I even wonder if I'll ever get there, because A gets stronger every season.

I don't want to discourage new members, but I believe SP is harder than it looks. :)

I also see Virve is getting wiser every minit, that's nice to see. :)
The Arbiters - F.73

Previously: Olimpia Piraeus - H.171

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools - D. Adams, 2009.
savage0501
Assistant Coach

Post by savage0501 »

Anyone interested in helping a noob find his feet?
Name: Savage0501
Team name: Savage United
themiracle
Fan

Post by themiracle »

Hi,

I just started playing this game, so I would like to have some advice too!!

I'm from Holland, but it's no problem to communicate in Egnlish!!

My teamname is miracle
Username is Themiracle

Regards,

Pieter
silverblast

Post by silverblast »

themiracle wrote:Hi,

I just started playing this game, so I would like to have some advice too!!

I'm from Holland, but it's no problem to communicate in Egnlish!!

My teamname is miracle
Username is Themiracle

Regards,

Pieter
Hi, I'll help you.
I'm Silverblast, my team = The Arbiters.

Make sure you read the Faq and the rules first, and then send me a pm with your other questions.
I'll scout your team meanwhile. :wink:
The Arbiters - F.73

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools - D. Adams, 2009.
gahbriel
Groundsman

Post by gahbriel »

ive started playing SP 10 league games ago. im doing quite fine, i lost only to the 2 first teams on my group.

ive already made some mistakes. the worst one: i was paying 70k to a 80% player with a winning bonus of 25k lol. well, if anyone could give me some further advices and id be very thankful.

thx, bye
Plugs
Assistant Manager

Post by Plugs »

Hi there.

I started playing on Friday, and ive read the faq. So i think im aquainted with the game.

However anyone offering help would be appreciated, considering im likely to make noob mistakes still.

Manager Name: Plugs
Team Name: Plugs FC
Contact: PM for now (if PM is inconvienient (sp?) longterm that can be discussed in the first PM)

:D

BTW Im English, in case you wanted to know.

Plugs
silverblast

Post by silverblast »

Are there still people who need a mentor?
I have 2 pupils now, but their main questions are answered, so I have time left now. :)

I'm available. 8)
The Arbiters - F.73

thoth
Coach

Post by thoth »

I'm a noob from Bulgaria and when i registered(few weaks ago) i played against few computer managed teams in my div(G.449) and things ware OK. The problems started when I started using the hints from the forum, in my friendly games i totally suck! I also need some help on building my strategy, training players etc...yep i can learn it the hard way for...lets say 5 seasons? :? . I would appreciate some help(in English or Bulgarian)
Team from the signature, but i really would prefer comunicating via ICQ if it is possible.
P. Pavlov Manager of F.C. Grand Champs
SP FIFA Coordinator for Bulgaria
thubincia
Groundsman

mentor

Post by thubincia »

ik zou wel graag de hulp krijgen van een mentor, want het is inderdaad geen makkelijk spel om alleen aan te beginnen :?
elmertje
Team Manager

Post by elmertje »

Hi, I'm starting my fourth season now, but I can still use some help. In my first season I became champion in G, and promoted. But in my second season I had to go back to G, just not enough points to survive in F. But it was a good experience because I became champion again, and didnt lose any match. Almost all my players have 70% and my team has 71%, but this season most teams have 70% so it will become much more difficult than the previous season. Every piece of advice is welcome.
My name is elmertje and my team is Racing Bulls, I'm from Belgium.
gladiatoranaki
Groundsman

Post by gladiatoranaki »

hi
My name is Max and I'm new here
already playing hattrick and freekick but need guidence here
Gladiators afc
Thanx
ezzyezzy
Team Manager

Post by ezzyezzy »

manager need help? pleasure to help you guyz....team crazyhorse

grtz
ezzy : :wink:
My Long term goal is to b in A Division....
My short term goal is the same:)
nerfrider
Assistant Coach

Need help

Post by nerfrider »

Hi,

I would be grateful if someone could help me with my team.

My team is: rohanriders in G.458
My manager name is: nerfrider

I have some general questions:

1. Do I need to submit different lineups for league matches and friendlies?
2. How do I play friendly matches?

thank you!
icy_boy_1183
Assistant Coach

Post by icy_boy_1183 »

heres some answr to your questions

1:it all depends..your players have a certain level of fitness...once it hits below 80% they have a danger of getting injured..so try to alternate ur players a little bit..

2:to play a friendly...first scroll over to games on the top..choose friendly and click on invite team..you can play with me if you want =)
Manager:icy_boy_1183
Team:Young Lions
Season 8: 4th in G243
Season 9:1st in G243

Return to “Everything about SP / Questions”