86%
I disagree
14%

Total votes: 29

robborover
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Ability to pay loans off early

Post by robborover »

Does anyone else agree that it would be handy to payoff your loan early or to pay larger amounts.

Either will do as you could pay off the loan and then get a bigger one to upgrade the stadium! :lol:

I think this would improve the game even if it were only for SPFA members.

Any thoughts?
jkminkov
Team Manager

Post by jkminkov »

agreed, though I would never take a loan :P
http://www.soccerproject.com/team_detail.php?tid=5905

Season 7: 1st in G.5
Season 8: 2nd in F.2
Season 9: 1st in E.1
Season 10: in D.1
Blue
Team President

Post by Blue »

This has been discussed so many times before...

We've had this topic appeare numerous times, but nothing's been done about it. I doubt it ever will :(
The Minster Men
Season 9: 5th in F.95
Season 10: 3rd in F.95
Season 11: 1st in F.95
robborover

Post by robborover »

i realise its been posted quite a bit, but i would really like to pay mine off. i needed a youth centre and was short on cash and took 500k. i have the money to pay it off but cant :evil:
ezzyezzy
Team Manager

Post by ezzyezzy »

robborover wrote:i realise its been posted quite a bit, but i would really like to pay mine off. i needed a youth centre and was short on cash and took 500k. i have the money to pay it off but cant :evil:
trust us a lot managers was in your shoe till we realized the creator want us to plan our financecarefully before you take any loan..this will never changed....pls plan yours now...... :wink: :wink: :wink:
My Long term goal is to b in A Division....
My short term goal is the same:)
Nasko
Team President

Post by Nasko »

ezzyezzy wrote:
robborover wrote:i realise its been posted quite a bit, but i would really like to pay mine off. i needed a youth centre and was short on cash and took 500k. i have the money to pay it off but cant :evil:
trust us a lot managers was in your shoe till we realized the creator want us to plan our financecarefully before you take any loan..this will never changed....pls plan yours now...... :wink: :wink: :wink:
Yes
but do you know, why i like that game so much..
Because it is realistic.. It`s not a space simulator or something like that - unrealisti and pointless(I don`t want to insult the fans of that games... thats my own opinoin)..
And so if you go to the bank with the money, they would never send you back :wink:
Red_Army_Squad
Team President

Post by Red_Army_Squad »

Yeah it´s a good idea.
I never use the loan stuff but if I might need some money and I could pay it off faster yeah please!

PS. Srry I was the one who pressed I disagree (not on purpose, it´s my stupid mouse)
Blue
Team President

Post by Blue »

ezzyezzy wrote:
I thought a willingness to pay back the loan was planning your finances? You have to have a good financial base to be able to pay back whatever you borrow.
The Minster Men
Season 9: 5th in F.95
Season 10: 3rd in F.95
Season 11: 1st in F.95
robborover

Post by robborover »

Blue wrote:
ezzyezzy wrote:
I thought a willingness to pay back the loan was planning your finances? You have to have a good financial base to be able to pay back whatever you borrow.
thats where im coming from. a loan is an acceptable form of raising finance.
jamiehutber
Team President

Post by jamiehutber »

ye i agree. its like having a stupid loan and then the bank saying no you can't pay it back because we want the interest.. which in the case of SP goes no where. but ye this question has been around since i was posting a lot. which was a year ago now :P
(,")you're drunk! Yes my dear, but tomorrow i will be sober. and you, you will still be ugly (",)
ezzyezzy
Team Manager

Post by ezzyezzy »

what i meant was i have brought up this issue too sometimes ago.but to no avail.and before me theres other manager brought up the issue too..so we just have to follow this rule untill they decides to change ,,,hopefully..this is what i used to post:

Posted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:55 am Post subject: loan

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i think it would be a good that if you had enough money you could pay off your loan at once..i hope new feature should be added on...this part really doesnt make sense....

managers pls i wanna hear some comments about this............
My Long term goal is to b in A Division....
My short term goal is the same:)
crystalthunder
Team Manager

Post by crystalthunder »

What's up with the SPFA members only, though? Wouldnt you think that this would be advantageous to some than to others?

Return to “Requested / Upcoming features”