special skilles

Here you can talk about wanted and upcoming game features

Moderators: Moderator, Programmer

seadna
Assistant Manager

special skilles

Post by seadna »

When a young boy starts to play football he automaticly decides which position he wants to play on. This is probably based on what he likes doing or what he is good at... so when he has decided this he will start practicing the most important skilles which are needed for that position...

So for example if a player becomes a striker, shouldn't he be extra good at scoring and heading? because that is what he has trained on for like his hole footballing career;) But since It isn't a good idea to make them good at the very beginning, why don't we decide to make the two most important skilles easier to train...?

Because I don't think I would like to be a defender when I can't get any better at tackling than 53%... so the important skilles should also have a higher minimum...;)
howie
Team Manager

Post by howie »

I agree why would you have a CB when his most im,portent skills are a poor 55%
Join www.footytalking.tk, unpopular at moment but please help change that by joining :)
jkminkov
Team Manager

Post by jkminkov »

well if that player was DL/DR and having 55 in tackling&heading, but having 90 in speed and passing, still can make a good player if you give him individual orders - play along wing
http://www.soccerproject.com/team_detail.php?tid=5905

Season 7: 1st in G.5
Season 8: 2nd in F.2
Season 9: 1st in E.1
Season 10: in D.1
seadna
Assistant Manager

Post by seadna »

well in that case his most important skills are speed and passing... en then you want them to be high don't you?
jamiehutber
Team President

Post by jamiehutber »

ye i aggree. There are lots of football players who have lower "Main" ratings then other player in the same posisition but take free kick or corners.
(,")you're drunk! Yes my dear, but tomorrow i will be sober. and you, you will still be ugly (",)

Return to “Requested / Upcoming features”