keeper making weird faults

Here you can talk about wanted and upcoming game features

Moderators: Moderator, Programmer

nesvada
Coach

keeper making weird faults

Post by nesvada »

hey everyone

well my keeper is a bit aggresive and get alot of cards, but the things he get cards for is pretty weird for a keeper

like: *name keeper* makes a fake dive and get a yellow card for it
*name keeper* only get yellow for a tackle who came to late

i never seen a keeper faking a dive to get a free kick or tackling :s

so i suggest that this would become more realistic.

greetz ^.^
proud to be manager of Liver-pool
seadna
Assistant Manager

Post by seadna »

haha it is funny:P:P if a keeper would do it in real life:P
Red_Army_Squad
Team President

Post by Red_Army_Squad »

Yeah I also told this a couple of months ago, but nothing has been done about it. All they (admins) are saying is that it´s all random and it can´t be changed. I hate it when they think they right when they know they´re not!

My goalkeeper is also aggressive, and he also gets yellow cards. When he tackles defenders and midfielders. I don´t know how he does it, maybe a strikergoalie :P But ok when he tackles a striker in the box, a penalty must been given, but NO! This is a very odd and bad mistake in the game. I hope the admins will change it, cause now they screwing the game up with this BUG!
robborover
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Post by robborover »

Red_Army_Squad wrote:Yeah I also told this a couple of months ago, but nothing has been done about it. All they (admins) are saying is that it´s all random and it can´t be changed. I hate it when they think they right when they know they´re not!

My goalkeeper is also aggressive, and he also gets yellow cards. When he tackles defenders and midfielders. I don´t know how he does it, maybe a strikergoalie :P But ok when he tackles a striker in the box, a penalty must been given, but NO! This is a very odd and bad mistake in the game. I hope the admins will change it, cause now they screwing the game up with this BUG!
my keeper used to do that too.it would randomly say that he lounged at their midfielder!
nesvada
Coach

Post by nesvada »

Red_Army_Squad wrote:Yeah I also told this a couple of months ago, but nothing has been done about it. All they (admins) are saying is that it´s all random and it can´t be changed. I hate it when they think they right when they know they´re not!!
i think its possible, dont kno much of computers but i kno u can use some formulas like if...then... (not sleeping all the time in class you kno ^.^)
Red_Army_Squad
Team President

Post by Red_Army_Squad »

nesvada wrote: i think its possible, dont kno much of computers but i kno u can use some formulas like if...then... (not sleeping all the time in class you kno ^.^)
Yeah I also know some stuff about php ang making games, cause two of my friends have an own game.
But still this option should be deleted for goalkeepers. Or penalties should been given.
zilviukas
Team Board Member

Post by zilviukas »

Red_Army_Squad wrote: ..cause now they screwing the game up with this BUG!
That's not right at all. How one small tiny detail can screw the game up? If that is not correct, it will be fixed. Probably developers have some more important things to do.

By the way, why don't leave it like it is? It makes the game more fun to play ;)
OPA F.C.
jamiehutber
Team President

Post by jamiehutber »

to be fair my keeper scored a hattrick when i played him up front :P!
(,")you're drunk! Yes my dear, but tomorrow i will be sober. and you, you will still be ugly (",)
nesvada
Coach

Post by nesvada »

lol ^.^

but still if they can make sure a keeper dont score (when he is standing in goal) i think they can make sure keepers dont do faults like that, its just a small thing i kno, but in my country they say, *alle kleine beetjes helpe zij de vlieg en deed een plasje in de zee* (in english: all small bits helps said the fly and he pass water into the sea)

greetz
Red_Army_Squad
Team President

Post by Red_Army_Squad »

zilviukas wrote: Probably developers have some more important things to do.
Do you believe it yourself?
If they were doing something, then they would have sais anything in this forumpage, but they don´t. So I think they know something has to be done about this, but they don´t want to do it. Maybe they are lazy or maybe they are making some new transfer market rules, which is not necessary cause they just have to change it the way it was. Anyway, my point is admins don´t do anything about the small details, only the big once. In my opinion they should do it the other way, but hey, who am I? Just a manager who wants to make the game better for everyone!
jamiehutber
Team President

Post by jamiehutber »

lol orrr they do actaully have things to do and its just long changed all that code so some moody people want it to read differntly. Could you honestly be bothered to shift through ,000's of .php files for something so not important.!
(,")you're drunk! Yes my dear, but tomorrow i will be sober. and you, you will still be ugly (",)
nesvada
Coach

Post by nesvada »

well, i kno they are busy ^-^ this is a game who is growing alot. but doesnt small mistakes ( faults) make a game less attractive. just trying to help sp ^.^

greetz
ezzyezzy
Team Manager

Post by ezzyezzy »

Red_Army_Squad wrote:
zilviukas wrote: Probably developers have some more important things to do.
Do you believe it yourself?
If they were doing something, then they would have sais anything in this forumpage, but they don´t. So I think they know something has to be done about this, but they don´t want to do it. Maybe they are lazy or maybe they are making some new transfer market rules, which is not necessary cause they just have to change it the way it was. Anyway, my point is admins don´t do anything about the small details, only the big once. In my opinion they should do it the other way, but hey, who am I? Just a manager who wants to make the game better for everyone!
thats not true the admin are always very responsive....its depend on what issue and how we explain the facts.....
My Long term goal is to b in A Division....
My short term goal is the same:)
Red_Army_Squad
Team President

Post by Red_Army_Squad »

@ezzyezzy.
Maybe so, but then tell me why none of those admins said anything here?
My opinion is that the admins read and do things if those things are easy to do and they want to do it.
Or when some important manager sais something and some people support him.
They don´t care about this kind "little" things.
Vaciux
Team President

Post by Vaciux »

I think first of all you should thank Sjarel and other creators of sp for creating it, saying that the're doing nothing is really unfair, second sp is still being update, sp was created only several years ago and it's normal that there still are some mistakes and third if you still think that admins are doing smth wrong or aren't doing anything maybe you should just contact them and tell them what's the problem and then maybe they'll listen to you
visit http://geocities.com/ddomass - the official site of F.C. Atlantas this site is in English, maybe one day it'll be translated into more languages... if you will click on the ads

Return to “Requested / Upcoming features”