Scandinavian Mods

Here you can talk about wanted and upcoming game features

Moderators: Moderator, Programmer

Kronkattan
Team Board Member

Scandinavian Mods

Post by Kronkattan »

Hi Sjarel.

Me and my friend, Kjekspakke, use the Scandinavian forum active, and think that it's about time this forum got some moderators.

We are both tired of spam threads and even threads that doesnt even have anything to do with this game or any other relevant thing.

So please, let us know if you could "hire" us as moderators. We got lots of experience with modding forums. And you won't regret it.

Your sincerely, Kronkattan (and kjekspakke)
Sjarel
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Post by Sjarel »

I don't think that forum is active enough to have a mod, let alone 2. I will surely look for a mod if it gets more active in the future.
SoccerProject: Can you manage it ?
Kronkattan
Team Board Member

Post by Kronkattan »

If we got a mod or two on that forum, it would be more cleaner and easier to use. We need stickies, and people who can delete threads that is just pure spam etc.
It is not fair that other forums have mods to clean up for them, meanwhile we norwegian, swedish and danish managers have to look through all posts to get information etc.
It is just a request, and i hope i will be heard.

Anyway, I can tell you that me and kjekspakke got lots of experience with modding other forums, we got all the language experience we need to show that we are good moderators, can express right and show that we are good examples for all forum users. We will try to give you a report almost everyday from the forum, so you can easy check up on how things are going.

I just wanted to show you what we can contribute to the SP forum.

Kronkattan out.
- Manager for Young Guns -
- Forum moderator -
Kronkattan
Team Board Member

Post by Kronkattan »

The reason I am asking again is because the german forum got a smaller amount of posts, and still has a moderator. I just dont know why we can't have it, when we have a forum that is based on three countries (Scandinavia)
- Forum moderator -
krcgenk

Post by krcgenk »

I agree with Kronkattan. Every forum should have a moderator, of course not 2 for such a small amount of users. But 1 would be good I think. There are 149 Scandinavian managers, so more than for example Estonian and German. And the Scandinavian moderator can always ask other Scandinavian managers to visit the forum regularly. And without all the posts in foreign languages, they will easier read and post on it.
Playing in C.6
Manager of ReesingGenk
Kronkattan
Team Board Member

Post by Kronkattan »

Yes, That is excatly what i mean.

I will also do whatever it takes to get the activity up.
- Forum moderator -
Sjarel

Post by Sjarel »

Kronkattan wrote:Yes, That is excatly what i mean.

I will also do whatever it takes to get the activity up.
The best way to start would be to finish the Norwegian transaltion I guess. You can contact us at translations@soccerproject.com if you want to help us.
SoccerProject: Can you manage it ?
kjekspakke
Team President
Location: C:\World \Europe \Norway \Østfold \Fredrikstad \Rolvsøy

Post by kjekspakke »

could you please delete these pure spamming posts?

http://forum.soccerproject.com/viewtopic.php?t=65237

http://forum.soccerproject.com/viewtopic.php?t=63259

these posts could easyily be avoided, so i would apprciate if you can delete them..

Return to “Requested / Upcoming features”