youth players

Here you can talk about wanted and upcoming game features

Moderators: Moderator, Programmer

jojojo
Team Board Member

youth players

Post by jojojo »

i think when you get a youth player they should have at 30% stamina otherwise they r energyless and it is pointless playing them what do you think
Liverpool FC Rock!!!
www.sp-eng.co.uk
silverblast
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Post by silverblast »

I think it's eventually always pointless playing a youth player if not only for the moral, because an untrained player won't perform very well in games, don't you think? :wink:
The Arbiters - F.73

Previously: Olimpia Piraeus - H.171

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools - D. Adams, 2009.
PipkiN

Post by PipkiN »

I use to let them play from the beginning, they may not perform well at the start, but then he will perform much better due to raising experience.. ;)
I play them in friendlies or unimportant cups, it does not matter whether I lose this match or not. My youths are gaining experience fast :)
playing in C2
Turnaj Slaná baterka
silverblast

Post by silverblast »

PipkiN wrote:I use to let them play from the beginning, they may not perform well at the start, but then he will perform much better due to raising experience.. ;)
I play them in friendlies or unimportant cups, it does not matter whether I lose this match or not. My youths are gaining experience fast :)
It's not about the experience, but the skills rising due to training. :D
The Arbiters - F.73

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools - D. Adams, 2009.
PipkiN

Post by PipkiN »

I know that skills are raising by training :? but I let my youths pay for gaining experience, so when they become older, they perform better sooner than in other teams, where they are just sitting and not playing..
playing in C2
Turnaj Slaná baterka
robborover

Post by robborover »

i just play them in every unimportant match i can. fitness doesn't matter. eventually their training and experience raise enough.

if you dont play them anyway they lose morale and dont get any experience. so surely its a bit obvious?
silverblast

Post by silverblast »

Yes of course you let them play for moral and experience, but PipkiN made it sound like experience has a major influence on performance. :)
Anyway, I don't see the use of giving youth players stamina from the beginning, since you don't really care about their performance anyway yet.
Of course, you can't let them get injured because of the low stamina, which could cause big fitness problems... but hey, can you manage it? :wink:
The Arbiters - F.73

PipkiN

Post by PipkiN »

I did not write that experience have such a huge effect on performance, but it affects performance the same way as other non-main skills do.. ;)

Edit: I do not think that low fitness has anything to deal with injury. It is randomly chosen and it depends on physio's percentage, doesn't it ?
playing in C2
Turnaj Slaná baterka
jojojo
Team Board Member

Post by jojojo »

will someone answer the question plz
Liverpool FC Rock!!!
www.sp-eng.co.uk
pelsen

Post by pelsen »

jojojo wrote:will someone answer the question plz
Where's the question?
PipkiN

Post by PipkiN »

In my post ;)
playing in C2
Turnaj Slaná baterka
krcgenk

Post by krcgenk »

PipkiN wrote:In my post ;)
To answer your question than: players with low fitness have a bigger chance on getting injured.

Of course the physio also has an influence on this, but fitness does affect this too.
Playing in C.6
Manager of ReesingGenk

Return to “Requested / Upcoming features”