Defenders can score goals aswell.

Here you can talk about wanted and upcoming game features

Moderators: Moderator, Programmer

C.A. Peñarol
Team President

Defenders can score goals aswell.

Post by C.A. Peñarol »

Many defenders in real life score goals, like in corners and free kicks.

I've only seen a few side backs do goals on this game. Maybe if we could get at least a small probability of a defender to make a goal in corners and free kicks or even penalty kicks.

I know it's an in-game thing, but maybe add a probability that defenders can make goals, just like Roberto Carlos did in he's years loll and many other central defenders that scored goals in the past, mainly in free kicks and corners that is.

Why? because defenders are usually good headers,so are some forwards but that's not the point, and some defenders still take free kicks, like Alex from PSV or somewhere (i don't know where he really plays lol).

So what do you think? :)
nazgultr
Team President

Post by nazgultr »

yea its quite right but i saw lots of topics like that before and no thing changed about that ( bug or mistake ) :D lets hope it will fix in time...

Soccer is my life Project is my future

Team: A.C. Moonspell
C.A. Peñarol
Team President

Post by C.A. Peñarol »

ah i see,

maybe they'll change that soon? how long has it been like that?
unicool
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Post by unicool »

C.A. Peñarol wrote:ah i see,

maybe they'll change that soon? how long has it been like that?
the defenders score goals.they do that rarely but they score.the computer choose randomly the players that score.....and in his vision the forward do that often.
"Prostia inseamna sa faci acelasi lucru in mod repetat, asteptand rezultate diferite!"
"Liga a IV-a, seria a II-a, locul 3, ca să vadă toată țara unde-i Poli Timișoara!"
C.A. Peñarol
Team President

Post by C.A. Peñarol »

Yeah not often at all, I've seen really good defenders score like 1 or 2 goals if they're lucky, in their whole career, that's not right?
unicool
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Post by unicool »

C.A. Peñarol wrote:Yeah not often at all, I've seen really good defenders score like 1 or 2 goals if they're lucky, in their whole career, that's not right?
i saw forward that score a goal after 7 years....and that goal get slovenia to the world cup. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Prostia inseamna sa faci acelasi lucru in mod repetat, asteptand rezultate diferite!"
"Liga a IV-a, seria a II-a, locul 3, ca să vadă toată țara unde-i Poli Timișoara!"
C.A. Peñarol
Team President

Post by C.A. Peñarol »

unicool wrote:
C.A. Peñarol wrote:Yeah not often at all, I've seen really good defenders score like 1 or 2 goals if they're lucky, in their whole career, that's not right?
i saw forward that score a goal after 7 years....and that goal get slovenia to the world cup. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
lol that's strange, i didn't know that. Good on him :D
gerben
Team Manager

Post by gerben »

i watched my statistiks and i saw that no of my defenders has ever scored a goal. great if that changes,notmuch one or 2 a seasons without compettions

Return to “Requested / Upcoming features”