Average age

Here you can talk about wanted and upcoming game features

Moderators: Moderator, Programmer

C.A. Peñarol
Team President

Average age

Post by C.A. Peñarol »

I'm not sure if this has been suggested before, but how about we add an average age of our team profile?

It's good to know how old are our players and our opponent's players.

It's also good to know if we need some younger players in our team and how much is our team aging in general.
unicool
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Re: Average age

Post by unicool »

C.A. Peñarol wrote:I'm not sure if this has been suggested before, but how about we add an average age of our team profile?

It's good to know how old are our players and our opponent's players.

It's also good to know if we need some younger players in our team and how much is our team aging in general.
you can do yourself the average....
why is good to know if the opponent has young players or old players....important is only the performance that they have in match.

you don't know if you need young players? :shock: look at your players...if they are too old is obvious that you need youg ones....and if they are too young wait for them to "grow up" or buy some old players. :wink:
"Prostia inseamna sa faci acelasi lucru in mod repetat, asteptand rezultate diferite!"
"Liga a IV-a, seria a II-a, locul 3, ca să vadă toată țara unde-i Poli Timișoara!"
C.A. Peñarol
Team President

Post by C.A. Peñarol »

Yeah i know, but it would be good to add in the profile. Just like we have average attendance, but also adding an average player age.

I don't know, i just thought it would be another thing to add. :)
gerben
Team Manager

Post by gerben »

nice idea

Return to “Requested / Upcoming features”