player aggression

Here you can talk about wanted and upcoming game features

Moderators: Moderator, Programmer

FCQaysir28
Groundsman

player aggression

Post by FCQaysir28 »

maybe not the first to have thought about this, but since a players skill and experience improves through time, shouldnt his aggression improve as well? by this i mean decrease?

in reality, we all have our degrees of agression, but as we gain experience, we realize how important it is in the matches our team's play...

rooney is a perfect example, i mean he still has a bad temper id give him that, but u have to agree that he has mellowed down over the seasons...

the players with high agression, like any skill will should have a personal ceiling to, like if he starts of at 90, he then can only go as low as 70 or 60, whichever AI thinks is fair... coz the thing is, i hate to see good players being under utilised just coz they got high agresssion... coz in real life, we all know that its not only ur aptitude that improves, its also ur attitude... :P
C.A. Peñarol
Team President

Post by C.A. Peñarol »

Nope, I've seen players that with age get more aggressive.

And yeah this has been suggested before.
Manager: Gabriel_

Season 23 G.240 16th
Season 24 H.720 5th
Season 25 H.720 1st
Season 26 G.240 1st
Season 27 F.80 1st
Season 28 E.27 1st
Season 29 D.9 1st
Season 30 C.3 3rd
Season 31 C.3 1st
Season 32 B.1 2nd
Season 33 A.1 ???
masta_2009
Assistant Manager

Post by masta_2009 »

how about paying to send aggressive players on a course like when you send staff members on a course?

you could set a cap such as they can only reduce their aggression by a maximum of 25% by going on agression managemnt courses. Whilst on a course they would be illegible to play.
lee400
Team President

Post by lee400 »

but then, there would be no difference between agressive and not aggressive players - there would be no point of "aggression". Every player differs, and I personally like it now. I all the players can get Agg: 0% by sending them on a couple of courses, what is the point of having aggression in the first place? :lol:
Username: Sir Lee (former lee400)
Team: AFC Bournemouth (Former Yunderland FC)

NEED ANY HELP, TIPS OR ADVICE?
JOIN www.sptips.co.nr NOW AND ASK FOR 1:1 HELP! RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 24 HOURS!

Return to “Requested / Upcoming features”