SP for firefox

Here you can talk about wanted and upcoming game features

Moderators: Moderator, Programmer

rosas
Coach

SP for firefox

Post by rosas »

I'm asking for some changes in the game's script so as to work in firefox.

When you are using Firefox (a web browser like Internet Explorer) and visit the training page, for example, you cannot see which attributes are already maximised. (ie, attributes are not in bold)

this is one of some features of the game that are currently DISABLED at firefox!

please remember that firefox is very used nowadays and soccer project needs to be firefox-friendly!

Thanks
kayos
Assistant Coach

Post by kayos »

works fine on my PC and I use firefox *shrug*
krcgenk
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Post by krcgenk »

This has allready been discussed and according to Sjarel, there's nothing he can do about this. The fact that maxed skills are not shown in red as in IE, is due to something with Firefox itself.
Playing in C.6
Manager of ReesingGenk
chapitex
Coach

Post by chapitex »

krcgenk wrote:This has allready been discussed and according to Sjarel, there's nothing he can do about this. The fact that maxed skills are not shown in red as in IE, is due to something with Firefox itself.
It's not it. I'm using Firefox (2.0.0.6) and i can see the red bar for maximized players. Even with earlier versions, i never had a problem with Firefox and SP.
Zé da Silva
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Post by Zé da Silva »

It's not the skill bars, it's that on IE the skills' names displayed in red at the Training Menu.

dawron
Team President

Firefox was forgotten...

Post by dawron »

I remember that Firefox... it wasn't bad, but I switch to IE7 after the long years of refusing it... I think that this change happened somewhere in january 2007. And it wasn't random change, but the racional one - I started to play SP at december 2006. :-)

So forget Firefox on MS operating system, it's still just an emulation of linux based code and it can't perform at 100%.

P.s.: I'm not against Firefox at all and I don't want to set up a flameware there! My PC is dualboot and under my linux (Ubuntu) I still use Firefox.
Tatran Střešovice
My máme slabý kádr jak hovado!
chapitex
Coach

Post by chapitex »

Zé da Silva wrote:It's not the skill bars, it's that on IE the skills' names displayed in red at the Training Menu.

Yes, FFox show that too.

In the general training page, you can't see the red letters at glance:

but if you roll down the training options for each player, you can see which is maximized and which not:

So, works in Firefox. This is the only bad thing i noticed. The rest works exactly (or better) than viewed in IE (any version).

Thx.
Mikullas
Assistant Manager

Post by Mikullas »

Use Opera web browser :arrow: http://www.opera.com ;)
manager: Mikullas
team: Anakondy
13.s H.1152 - 20.s D.15

Return to “Requested / Upcoming features”