New idea Advertising

Here you can talk about wanted and upcoming game features

Moderators: Moderator, Programmer

Puregold
Coach

New idea Advertising

Post by Puregold »

Everyday I look at the available advertising and am sad to see 9,000 for 9-30 days, sometimes you get the rare 1 -3 day for 9,000 but I would like to see some bigger contracts, thats worth tying up for 30 days, and then giving us more money influx.
luko
Assistant Manager

Post by luko »

I agree, I think we'd all want more money coming from avertising (not only boards). The money depends too much on the transfers... :?
Paul_G
Team Board Member

Post by Paul_G »

I'm 100% with you. This game be helped significantly if advertising income was more on a par with transfer income.

At one brief point in the past, America...
At one brief point in the future, the world?
masta_2009
Assistant Manager

Post by masta_2009 »

What about shirt sponsers?
Lucas1
Assistant Manager

Post by Lucas1 »

Or adding a HiTech Videowall scoreboard could allow you to display sponsors on that (links to my other idea). Money could come in from that as well.

Shirt sponsors is a good idea too.
lee400
Team President

Post by lee400 »

I agree, not all companies in real life offer the same amount...
And there are of course other ways teams earn money...
Username: Sir Lee (former lee400)
Team: AFC Bournemouth (Former Yunderland FC)

NEED ANY HELP, TIPS OR ADVICE?
JOIN www.sptips.co.nr NOW AND ASK FOR 1:1 HELP! RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 24 HOURS!
barosanu
Team Manager

Post by barosanu »

one good ideea is to get more money depending on wich position in your division you are

i mean if you are in top 2 or 3 you should have a greater% chance of getting a sponsor thast gives you x money for a shorter time slot, or that should give you money for the same time period, all that just because you have the advantage of beeing the best in your divizion of,,,,by having the most big fan base in your divizion, i see this division /divizion but..looking at the H G...=>A there should not be very big differences , but as an idee it can be something like it is now at the promotion prizes nr one in A gets 2,x mil and nr 1 in H gets 1,x mil...somth like that
sezon14 loc 10 in H1251
sezon 15/16 loc 5/2 in H1251
sezon 17/18/19 loc 5/8/2 in G417
sezon 20 loc 2 in F139
sezon 21 loc 1 in E47 CAMPION
divizia D ne asteapta!!!!!!? oare? fac /faceti fata?
nu stati in calea mea ca va.......
barosanu
Team Manager

offtopic or not,...but interesting to think of

Post by barosanu »

this was a message for the programmer , but i thought i should post it here so that we can all think of those ideeas in relation one to
eachother
hye

i just came from a footbal mach from tv(romanian bucharest team dinamo vs romanian galati team otelul) in romania is practiced to give players a bonus for a league game, or an important cup game, i know that now in sp players have an optioons of bonus for a good result in a game
but i think that an extra% to encrease the morale, or the performance in a mach can be given by adding some means of reward,

i think you understand what i m saying., the contract by wich a player could [play in for 1 2 or 3 seazons, but i m thinking at a player that maibe does not get to play more than 10 15 games in a sezon maibe an optional cvould be very good to be made in the button where we can arange a team for a mach
and how we can arrange the agresivness or the individual skill maibe we could give some kind of a bonus for some players maibe not for all, if they play that game good and the result is poitive then they can get that bonus that was set.

and the purpose for that bonus can be either the encreas of morale, or higher peerformance, or and overall better game that can slightly influence teh result and not let that much on an random performance(and here i mean the games played between team with similar players

also i want to recomend some more thinking about the way the staf performes
i want to know how good it is, because i can have an 100% mwember of the staff, but the injuries could be the same with the others

and so i want to have a certainty about the staff performance
(i see that injuries have a great % of happening at the end of the 1 round(after 15games) or at the final of the season
so maibe you can regulate those randoms so that they ramain random

there anre times when i have 5 6 injuries and times when i have none, i prefer tyhat i could lower those 5 6(because mostly there are injuries to the players that are v good and perform in the league)

and maibe we should have a bigger ideea about the contribution of the staff, doctor, coach, or the fitness doctor(i dont know how it s called..maseuse...smth like that) so that maibe like that we can understand why a player performes good or bad, why some recover more rapidly or not, and maube we can emprove the overall quality of the team

ohhh.....about staff

since there could be good staff members or bad ones(like the players are...good or bad) maibe the staff should have more post training(after they reach 100%) or they should be 100%or less, i mean they should have qualities beteen 50and 100 (maibe), and i m sure that more real thing is to give them bigger pay/sallaryes for those that are trully good performers

hope i didn d couse any bad thing..they are ideas , and if any of them can make the game more interesting, and not sooo complicated, maibe they should be implemented, i whould like some less random actions about things that in real life are not random but that depend on a fixed thing
sezon14 loc 10 in H1251
sezon 15/16 loc 5/2 in H1251
sezon 17/18/19 loc 5/8/2 in G417
sezon 20 loc 2 in F139
sezon 21 loc 1 in E47 CAMPION
divizia D ne asteapta!!!!!!? oare? fac /faceti fata?
nu stati in calea mea ca va.......

Return to “Requested / Upcoming features”