Team spirt

Here you can talk about wanted and upcoming game features

Moderators: Moderator, Programmer

dardar_3
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Team spirt

Post by dardar_3 »

We all know how important is team spirit.

At the end of each season, team spirit decreases for all teams(with 10% i think).

I suggest that it team spirit should be:

+10 if the team gain promotion
-10 if the team is relegated
same team spirit for the other teams.

What do you think?
Diavolo
krcgenk

Post by krcgenk »

I think every team should lose some TS, but I also like your idea. Teams that promote should lose less TS than teams that stay in their division. And teams that relegate should lose a bit more than normal. But not 10% as you propose, more like: -10% for 'normal' teams, -5% for teams that promote and -15% for teams that relegate.
Playing in C.6
Manager of ReesingGenk
gazza88
Team Manager

Post by gazza88 »

why would TS go down if promoted? that makes no sense what so ever.

infact it would go up,
Manager Name: gazza1988
Team Name: Mansfield Town
krcgenk

Post by krcgenk »

gazza88 wrote:why would TS go down if promoted? that makes no sense what so ever.

infact it would go up,
Ok, but that makes the difference with other teams too big. 2 teams who have 90% TS today: the team that promotes gets (e.g.) 95% after the new-season simulation and the other team's new TS is 81% (stays in the same division). I don't think that this is correct because it gives the promoting team a huge advantage in the start of the new season.
Playing in C.6
Manager of ReesingGenk
Zé da Silva

Post by Zé da Silva »

Maybe it's just me, but doesn't a team that got promoted get motivated to take part in a higher level and thus deserves a higher team spirit? More than a team that gets relegated, that is. But then again, the players of that same team may feel more motivated to prove themselves on the next league and thus may act more as a team, and as such deserving a high team spirit too.

So in conclusion, we're back on square one. :roll:
sljivovica

Post by sljivovica »

I like the idea, I'm al for it, even though it will bite me in the ass next season :wink:

Technically speaking, it should not go up. I agree with Krcgenk here. What if it's 100%, it can't go up to 105%.
So instead of the 90% everybody else gets, the promoted team can get 95% (or more or less) and relegated teams could get +/- 85%.
FC Wageningen
S2: started in E.34
S13 - S19..: B.2
S20..: A!! (12th)
S21 - S22: B.2
S23..: A!! (15e)
S24-26: B.2 (12e)
S27 & onwards: C-division and lower.
Currently (S41): E.45
lee400
Team President

Post by lee400 »

sljivovica wrote:I like the idea, I'm al for it, even though it will bite me in the ass next season :wink:

Technically speaking, it should not go up. I agree with Krcgenk here. What if it's 100%, it can't go up to 105%.
So instead of the 90% everybody else gets, the promoted team can get 95% (or more or less) and relegated teams could get +/- 85%.
Yup, I agree with this idea.
Username: Sir Lee (former lee400)
Team: AFC Bournemouth (Former Yunderland FC)

NEED ANY HELP, TIPS OR ADVICE?
JOIN www.sptips.co.nr NOW AND ASK FOR 1:1 HELP! RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 24 HOURS!
gazza88
Team Manager

Post by gazza88 »

a good example is in english league 2.

hereford are recently promoted from blue sqaure premier (conference to us lower league supporters) they are 2nd in our league.

they have a decent team but would probably die down to a mid table position come may. (unless the do a doncaster and get 2 straight promotions)

the buzz of promotion is great, mansfield were promoted to league 1 (division 2 at the time)we had a good run but died down that bad we got relegated, the teams were too good for us.
Manager Name: gazza1988
Team Name: Mansfield Town
dardar_3

Post by dardar_3 »

Does anyone read this topic?... :P

Or this season is same rule... :(
Diavolo

Return to “Requested / Upcoming features”