Loan

Here you can talk about wanted and upcoming game features

Moderators: Moderator, Programmer

kennyanu
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Loan

Post by kennyanu »

i think the load should not be approved to new H teams. beacause there are the ghost teams meda specially for transfers....a manager makes a team...stais a week, makes a loan...and he buys a player for a huge money from his first team.

A loan should me made after 1season...or half of season....so this kind of cheateing will be dissmised
Revenit :)
modes98's revenge
Team President

Post by modes98's revenge »

You can't buy a player if you make it on the same computer and any abnormal prices would be picked up by the sheriffs!

In theory i'd agree that H league/new teams shouldn't be allowed a loan in their infant stages. They get so much protection that it would be good to make them actually think for a change!
kennyanu
Member of the Soccer Project Association

Post by kennyanu »

modes98's revenge wrote:You can't buy a player if you make it on the same computer and any abnormal prices would be picked up by the sheriffs!
1.not on the same computer....a team could me made at a net cafe.
2. the sherifs?? i made a lot of cheate reports and i can bet my neck that they are cheaters....but the sheriffs din't baned them
Revenit :)
Nasko
Team President

Post by Nasko »

I agree..

The new teams are not reliable.. How will they return their loan.. The banks should take this in mind :P

I think there should be an amount of manager rating needed for loaning moneys - 100 or even 200 or 300... In RL the banks are not giving a loan to everyone who wants... ;)

Return to “Requested / Upcoming features”